[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
WicHKinG wrote:
I can't find anything about Auras in the FaQ. Having a lot of fun with this build and spent quite a bit of currency on it. How am I able to use more than three auras? I'm always using pride, flesh and stone and aspect of the cat. I have 799 max mana currently and am running enlighten level 4 with the auras which brings my mana down to 247. I have 79% reduced mana (because of flesh and stone not working with enlighten) so I could use precision which reserves 167 mana. if i do that I have 80 mana left and my flicker strike costs 40 so it's not really working (couldn't get -9 mana cost on all jewelry).

Any tips much appreciated!

What i also just noticed, is that Flesh and Stone isn't effected by enlighten. It keeps the 25% reserved mana, whereas pride is at 44%. How does that work?

original version uses 4 auras not 3. you must use dread banner too. switching to the 7-auras setup is a pain lol. I suggest you just stay with 3 and use a powerful amulet. but if u wanted to switch to 7-auras setup, there will be changes in nearly all the items u r using. the rings, probably the gloves, and the amulet itself. you can check my latest setup for some insight. the core of this switch is Aul's uprising with pride reserves no mana mod.

plus, you are doing it very wrong xD I didn't see u mentioning dread banner... is it possible u r not USING it???? and if u use precision, u should leave it at lvl 1 only. and not any higher. also, flesh and stone+maim works just fine with enlighten....
40 mana cost for flicker is decent as long as u have %phys leeched as mana mod on one of your rare pieces/jewelries. and you should have about 100 unreserved mana if u r doing it right...

as for your last question, maim increases flesh and stone mana reservation but enlighten negates this increase.
"
Blazer780 wrote:

try to get the following:
- farrul's fur normal or replica 6L
- Surrender shield
- Good rare sword or a decent paradoxica that suits ur budget.
- all gems 20/20 with few exceptions. check PoB for that.
- good gloves with strike skills target 1 additional enemy mod + aspect of the cat
- get ryslatha's coil belt with nice rolls
- optimize other rare pieces to max your ele res and also max your chance to hit with accuracy.
- get a ring with assassin's mark on hit if u can get a hold of a good one.
- make sure to have a jewel/mod on gear with %phys damage leeched as mana and also craft at least x2 -9 mana cost on 2 of ur jewelries.
- try to get a watcher's eye with 2 additional impales mod and also a bottled faith if you have any currency left.
- don't forget to pick up a well rolled abyssus for the build. enchanted ones will be quite expensive though, so just go for ones with no enchant if u can't afford it.

Does this list work even for Cyclone version (except -mana -> -mana chan.)?

I'm really lost in Flicker -> Cyclone equip comparsion.
"
attronach wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:

try to get the following:
- farrul's fur normal or replica 6L
- Surrender shield
- Good rare sword or a decent paradoxica that suits ur budget.
- all gems 20/20 with few exceptions. check PoB for that.
- good gloves with strike skills target 1 additional enemy mod + aspect of the cat
- get ryslatha's coil belt with nice rolls
- optimize other rare pieces to max your ele res and also max your chance to hit with accuracy.
- get a ring with assassin's mark on hit if u can get a hold of a good one.
- make sure to have a jewel/mod on gear with %phys damage leeched as mana and also craft at least x2 -9 mana cost on 2 of ur jewelries.
- try to get a watcher's eye with 2 additional impales mod and also a bottled faith if you have any currency left.
- don't forget to pick up a well rolled abyssus for the build. enchanted ones will be quite expensive though, so just go for ones with no enchant if u can't afford it.

Does this list work even for Cyclone version (except -mana -> -mana chan.)?

I'm really lost in Flicker -> Cyclone equip comparsion.

well to make it simple cyclone is much slower in clearing speed but better in bosses when it comes to positioning. plus cyclone uses Infused channeling which grants additional 8% phys damage reduction. Flicker is insanely fast but depends on ur gear, bad positioning in some bosses can get u killed. as for DPS, Flicker is superior in dps if you switch Melee splash with another dps skill, otherwise they are similar.

and if u r gonna go for cyclone, don't get gloves with strike mod and pick gloves what has what u lack/need. and yes, also the -3 mana cost will be necessary on all ur jewelries to reserve all ur mana and let go of any mana leech mod on gear. and best helm enchant for cyclone is blood and sand has 40% increased effect (u will use additional aura if u play cyclone which is blood and sand)
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 23, 2020, 2:38:09 PM
"
Blazer780 wrote:

and if u r gonna go for cyclone, don't get gloves with strike mod and pick gloves what has what u lack/need. and yes, also the -3 mana cost will be necessary on all ur jewelries to reserve all ur mana and let go of any mana leech mod on gear. and best helm enchant for cyclone is blood and sand has 40% increased effect (u will use additional aura if u play cyclone which is blood and sand)

Well, I try to select one build from your list but failed.
There are a lot of variants, some with PoB, some w/o. Some with warning don't follow it.

It's my fault, my head start exploding so I'm pass this build because i'm really not good in build crafting.

Time to return to my necro.

Thnx anyway for your time.
Hey man i've just made the switch over to this build and it's pretty fun so far.
I have what seems like quite a dumb question but I see you specify getting Aspect of the Cat on gloves, is that actually an important factor? As I have it on boots lol.

Also is there anyway you could give me a potential "upgrade order" based on my current gear. Not sure whether my foil is better than a paradoxia etc. Also I do not have an impale watchers eye.

Thanks in advance mate :D
I think I'm retiring this char. Was a lot of fun and grinding.

50m shaper dps. (edit: 57m with warbanner planted and berserk instead of fortify on leap slam - i never need fortify)

also coulda go for a mirror weapon(25m more dmg) but for now its gucci.

Some differences I did:
-

got a megalomaniac with resists, rage gain and increased non-curse aura:

1 Added Passive Skill is Bloodscent
1 Added Passive Skill is Insulated
1 Added Passive Skill is Replenishing Presence

+

went for bannerman

+

with lv98 i can undo lightning resi on gloves for 16-20% attack speed and go for 'insulated' on the megalomaniac to cap my light res.

--

thats it!

Thx a lot for the Guide!

https://pastebin.com/JJ40Zd7f for anyone interested

edit2: also selling my gear if anyone is interested
Last edited by Monsieur_Ati on Oct 23, 2020, 6:10:11 PM
Having a lot of fun with the build, thanks!

Any advice on what to upgrade/change, please? Thank you in advance. Im sitting on ~800c right now to spend.
Hey Blazer, Just wanted to say that this guide is Epic my man.

2 questions do you craft your own Rings? Getting those Steel Rings with required Stats is a real hard thing to achieve.
Also do you reckon Frenetic is better than Panopticon for Annointment?
Just purely based on up time on the Totems?

Also getting a Timeless jewel that's good is a PAIN IN THE ASS!!!

Pastebin is mainly showing off because 1st build i am actually happy with in a long time =)

https://pastebin.com/Kv3ZY8EJ

"
Townerr wrote:
Hey man i've just made the switch over to this build and it's pretty fun so far.
I have what seems like quite a dumb question but I see you specify getting Aspect of the Cat on gloves, is that actually an important factor? As I have it on boots lol.

Also is there anyway you could give me a potential "upgrade order" based on my current gear. Not sure whether my foil is better than a paradoxia etc. Also I do not have an impale watchers eye.

Thanks in advance mate :D

it's ok to have it either on boots or gloves :D so no worries.
watcher's eye with 2 additional impale should be your next goal. as for the sword I can't see the pdps and too lazy to calculate it lol but a very well rolled paradoxica is equal to ~540pdps sword with 2 attack speed and 6.6+ crit.
also, you really need accuracy on your gear. x2 t1 if you are not planning to invest points in accuracy. you have only 1 low tier accuracy mod on gloves.
"
TerroR75 wrote:
Having a lot of fun with the build, thanks!

Any advice on what to upgrade/change, please? Thank you in advance. Im sitting on ~800c right now to spend.

you need a bottled faith isntead of that basalt flask. also if your hit chance isn't capped, try to get more accuracy on gear. get Unnatural instinct asap and after it watcher's eye with 2 additional impales. try to divine your Ryslatha's coil. it has a very bad roll; get as much max phys on it as possible and try to go for lowest less damage possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info