[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

Might be a weird question but are you guys using Arcane Cloak on left click for auto cast?
can this build run t16 delirium mirror maps with out dying?, and got someone and actual pob pastebin?
Last edited by lormdoep on Oct 11, 2020, 8:35:21 PM
"
feelthepain wrote:
Might be a weird question but are you guys using Arcane Cloak on left click for auto cast?

We're not scaling lightning damage so the buff itself is useless for us.

@lormdoep This build can easily run T16 deli maps. Your best bet to see the tree etc is to look on poe.ninja since PoB links stopped working.
"
TsunaH wrote:
"
feelthepain wrote:

We're not scaling lightning damage so the buff itself is useless for us.

@lormdoep This build can easily run T16 deli maps. Your best bet to see the tree etc is to look on poe.ninja since PoB links stopped working.

Yeah but it also syncs with arcane surge so its perma arcane surge aswell.

Also, one more question:
How good/reliable is "chance to deal double damage" I feel like this mod is misleading me when I look for upgrades on POB.
Last edited by feelthepain on Oct 12, 2020, 5:08:03 AM
"
HamaYumi wrote:
I'm trying to respec into this with a lot of currency to spend but I want to build this using a headhunter. I'm playing softcore and I think capping chaos without the belt slot for res will be hard.

I'm thinking I'm gonna go the dual wield acro route and without needing to cap chaos I think I don't think capping res will be too difficult.

So I have two questions before I craft my chest.

1. Should I use an evasion base?

2. What kind of mod besides explode should I woke orb? Mana recovery seems like the best bet since I'm missing the belt mod.

If anyone has any other advice about building this around headhunter I would be happy to hear it. I'm missing out on a nice mana recovery flask mod but hopefully that's not too big. If anyone can fill me in on how tanky the non-divine flesh variant can be with a lot of investment that would be cool too. Or maybe fill me in on how possible going divine flesh with headhunter is.

IDK really, I'm sittin naked in my hideout selling my old characters gear and still trying to figure out how to build this for myself.

edit: welp the astral turned out well, figured es base was stupid after thinking about it.

Hi! Look at my profile. Im going with hh+divine flesh and kinda manage to balance my res for oak.

Spoiler

Gear is faaaaar from min max but it can carry all the content ATM (I didnt try delve bosses)

Need to recraft amulet or but one
Shiled is crafted on wrong base
Need to get armor base boots and gloves
Elusive is tempting but i dont think i could fit the res.

Any advice what to do 1st?

"
lormdoep wrote:
can this build run t16 delirium mirror maps with out dying?, and got someone and actual pob pastebin?

Pretty easily. https://pastebin.com/8T76UPE8

"
HamaYumi wrote:
I'm trying to respec into this with a lot of currency to spend but I want to build this using a headhunter. I'm playing softcore and I think capping chaos without the belt slot for res will be hard.

I'm thinking I'm gonna go the dual wield acro route and without needing to cap chaos I think I don't think capping res will be too difficult.

So I have two questions before I craft my chest.

1. Should I use an evasion base?

2. What kind of mod besides explode should I woke orb? Mana recovery seems like the best bet since I'm missing the belt mod.

If anyone has any other advice about building this around headhunter I would be happy to hear it. I'm missing out on a nice mana recovery flask mod but hopefully that's not too big. If anyone can fill me in on how tanky the non-divine flesh variant can be with a lot of investment that would be cool too. Or maybe fill me in on how possible going divine flesh with headhunter is.

IDK really, I'm sittin naked in my hideout selling my old characters gear and still trying to figure out how to build this for myself.

edit: welp the astral turned out well, figured es base was stupid after thinking about it.

With my exact gear changing current belt for headhunter requires getting 37 chaos res somewhere. Certainly possible since there's a slot for res on shield (multicraft double chaos res and not life) and a useless suffix on boots and chest that can be chaos res. Could also have t1 chaos res on gloves. Also not using any prismatic catalysts.

Changing my amulet and shield to multicraft double chaos res and not life would net me another 30% chaos res, 6% from amulet if using prismatic catalysts, and prismatic catalyst on ring for 3% would let me change belt for headhunter and maintain 90% chaos res for divine flesh.

So headhunter + divine flesh is certainly possible, resistances are just more annoying.
Last edited by noslrak on Oct 12, 2020, 3:12:47 PM
Thanks for the help guys, but I decided to go all in on the DW dodge variant and have finished leveling to 94 and getting the first set of gear bought and crafted since I made my post though.

At level 94 the build feels very good. I'm very happy with the investment and I plan on taking it to 100. I just ignored chaos res completely (did manage to snag some on my chest) in favor of some quality of life things I prefer like culling strike gloves and elusive tailwind boots. I haven't really come close to dying since finishing my gear and can just facetank most things, but I haven't gone out of my way to eat too many slams since you can just run around with BV up. It's all life nodes to 100 from here too which will feel good.

Speed clearing maps with headhunter, juiced up quicksilver, and explodey feels great. Just sprinting straight through everything and vaal skills delete the boss. A8 awakener dps isn't crazy or anything but it's good and a deathless kill was very easy.

Definitely made it an expensive build by going all out, but it wasn't too bad as I got lucky on some items. Even when I couldn't hit my amulet for a while, I actually came out ahead selling the ones I didn't want to use and ended up with a very good one. Hitting spell damage on a yolo crusader slam on my resistance ring and snaggin an indigon with a BV enchant for 8 exa felt pretty good. The boots were crafted on my first character but were a pretty lucky hit too.

I did brick a sceptre by rolling a convert to chaos mod and missing the remove beastcraft on it which could definitely mess you up if you have limited currency and are trying to roll your scepter.

Right now generating frenzy charges with the cold snap trigger is pretty clunky and very inconsistent but I don't really feel like I need them too much. I really slotted it in there because I wanted to see if I could use the little movespeed boost from alt quality hatred and ended up liking it (while also really disliking the extra degen from bloodrage).

I think a gg chest would feel like the biggest upgrade. I'll probably throw this one in the double corruption chamber next chance I get. Maybe trying to get frostbite on my ring or an extra damage mod on the gloves would be nice too. (edit: after posting it just occurred to me that a better watcher's eye is probably the first place I should look)

Thanks for the great build guide, gonna be hard not to go back to this one next league with how fun it is.
Last edited by HamaYumi on Oct 12, 2020, 6:17:02 PM
hi guys is the explode chest the most expensive item for this build? or is it the scepter?

i made a scion / mom / archmage BV variant and altho everything is great, for map clearing had to resort to dual obliteration wands to feel better so thinking of trying this build
i have about 20ex for spare
"
hahahahoha wrote:
hi guys is the explode chest the most expensive item for this build? or is it the scepter?

i made a scion / mom / archmage BV variant and altho everything is great, for map clearing had to resort to dual obliteration wands to feel better so thinking of trying this build
i have about 20ex for spare

Explode chest, Indigon (without any enchant) and Essence worm are the only required items. Everything else you can manage with absolute budget items and upgrade gradually as you earn more currency.
Last edited by sirdond on Oct 13, 2020, 9:09:12 AM
I know my gear is embarrassing but I wanted to check with you guys to make sure my hard earn currency are spent in the right place. about 5ex saved atm.

Looking for some quick upgrades, hopefully I won't have Zdps problem.

EDit: got new amulet

Last edited by ryukenden on Oct 14, 2020, 2:26:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info