[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

Hello, im thinking about trying this build, what is the approx. budget i can get it running
"
Anus_Smasher wrote:
"
Niedzwiedz wrote:
"
Anus_Smasher wrote:
So a general question for the weapon as I put the pieces together, is there any reason to go sceptre specifically? Dagger/wand/etc won't work? or is it any I find with the recommended lines

Elemental damage is the best implicit, that's all it comes down to. It's not the biggest of deals, so if you find a weapon on the market that's not a sceptre feel free to go for it. If crafting from scratch though, definitely go for a sceptre

Thanks, I assumed that was the reason, but is spell damage not 1:1 with elemental damage? Theres a 40% spell damage implicit wand, I don't want to invest in it if it's just strictly worse then sceptre with same rolls

Yeah, i don't think all spell damage is elemental / cold damage, especially if your converting physical non spell, e.g. explodey chest:, into elemental cold. thus spell damage would not scale the explode while elemental would.
How do we know which of the POB's to choose? Is there an explanation on the difference between each one? It's slightly confusing having 4 separate POB's. I am just into act 5 leveling as CA for this build, hoping to pour all my currency from a week of heist into it.
"
The_Fatness wrote:
How do we know which of the POB's to choose? Is there an explanation on the difference between each one? It's slightly confusing having 4 separate POB's. I am just into act 5 leveling as CA for this build, hoping to pour all my currency from a week of heist into it.

Use my POB. it's pretty optimized.
\]
Last edited by cheelos on Oct 9, 2020, 7:55:36 PM

Your version is the less tanky version right? The tankier version uses a shield?
Last edited by The_Fatness on Oct 9, 2020, 10:40:43 PM

Changed boots for more damage. Failed to get ele pen enchant after 21 fonts...

Got lucky on the awakener orb for the shield, letting me scour off suffixes. New set up required going for the jewel socket under scion via 2 res nodes instead of 20 str, but now I can use fertile catalysts instead of prismatic.

Gained around 200 life as well.

"
imwolf21 wrote:
"
Anus_Smasher wrote:
"
Anus_Smasher wrote:
So a general question for the weapon as I put the pieces together, is there any reason to go sceptre specifically? Dagger/wand/etc won't work? or is it any I find with the recommended lines

Thanks, I assumed that was the reason, but is spell damage not 1:1 with elemental damage? Theres a 40% spell damage implicit wand, I don't want to invest in it if it's just strictly worse then sceptre with same rolls

Yeah, i don't think all spell damage is elemental / cold damage, especially if your converting physical non spell, e.g. explodey chest:, into elemental cold. thus spell damage would not scale the explode while elemental would.

Actually this is not the reason. Any dagger or wand will work but the reason we want to use spectre is because it count as melee weapon, and because we want to use vigilante strike to proc fortify we need to use melee weapon so dagger or wand wont work. CMIIW
balancing wise oak while also getting chaos res capped is the biggest headache...
I'm trying to respec into this with a lot of currency to spend but I want to build this using a headhunter. I'm playing softcore and I think capping chaos without the belt slot for res will be hard.

I'm thinking I'm gonna go the dual wield acro route and without needing to cap chaos I think I don't think capping res will be too difficult.

So I have two questions before I craft my chest.

1. Should I use an evasion base?

2. What kind of mod besides explode should I woke orb? Mana recovery seems like the best bet since I'm missing the belt mod.

If anyone has any other advice about building this around headhunter I would be happy to hear it. I'm missing out on a nice mana recovery flask mod but hopefully that's not too big. If anyone can fill me in on how tanky the non-divine flesh variant can be with a lot of investment that would be cool too. Or maybe fill me in on how possible going divine flesh with headhunter is.

IDK really, I'm sittin naked in my hideout selling my old characters gear and still trying to figure out how to build this for myself.

edit: welp the astral turned out well, figured es base was stupid after thinking about it.

Last edited by HamaYumi on Oct 10, 2020, 7:47:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info