[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

So I made my own gear while transitioning from my SA build and I got to say, this build is absolutely broken. I couldn't die on a fully meta juiced jungle with 1 fps going on and run through every game content easily while laughing. The entry cost is really high though and min maxing will still be done but I haven't died once since 95- my way to 100 so far.

Got super lucky with woke orbs and looking forward to meta craft the amulet.

Guys don't bother wasting your chest woke orb for frenzy 10% chance. a enhance + anomalous blood rage is much much better value and you'll always have max stacks during a boss fight.

Power charges: 3 power charges is enough to generate my tailwind and elusive for my boots and help my EO proc. When I have all my flasks up and my onslaught, I'm moving too fast to even click doors.

Got about 70 ex left to spend around and gamble.
Probably gonna get a 2-3 mod watcher's eye, craft the amulet and meta craft a scepter, ring and stygian vise.

Would a Headhunter be a dumb investment? I'm at 450 cold res with flasks up so I went with Nebuli since there's no good T1 flat elder spell phys dmg up for sale atm.
\]
Last edited by cheelos on Oct 8, 2020, 11:27:41 AM
"
cheelos wrote:

Would a Headhunter be a dumb investment? I'm at 450 cold res with flasks up so I went with Nebuli since there's no good T1 flat elder spell phys dmg up for sale atm.

Nebulis works on max cold resist, not overcapped. Looks like you're getting 58% cold damage from it, in total.
when it comes to getting an explody chest, should i crusader slam a 6l chest and try to roll? or buy one that already has the mod and try to 6l that?

edit: also, how important is getting vaal blade vortex or blade vortex?
Last edited by imwolf21 on Oct 8, 2020, 12:40:29 PM
"
jastin wrote:
"
cheelos wrote:

Nebulis works on max cold resist, not overcapped. Looks like you're getting 58% cold damage from it, in total.

Playing with my aurabot atm since my other stick is bricked, swapping over to a double influenced soon.
\]
\]
Last edited by cheelos on Oct 8, 2020, 12:37:13 PM
"
cheelos wrote:
"
imwolf21 wrote:
when it comes to getting an explody chest, should i crusader slam a 6l chest and try to roll? or buy one that already has the mod and try to 6l that?

I'd buy a shitty crusader chest with the mod. IMO it's not worth alteration spamming since you're prolly going to lose money to get the mod. Just make sure the other chest is 6L prior with the less desired mod (easier to roll with fossils or alt spam).

Chest 1 = shit chest with just the mod. e.g. explody chest.
Chest 2 = 6L astral plate/whatever with other mod u want.

Click orb, click Chest 1 and then click chest 2.
Result = Chest 1 is destroyed, chest 2 is now rerolled with two influences (1 influenced mod from chest 1) and (1 influenced mod from chest 2).
Note *If you have two influenced mods on a chest there is a 50/50 chance the desired one will be put onto the other chest. Therefore, it is vital to read the chest mods prior to purchasing them on a website like this:
https://www.craftofexile.com/

E.g. My 1st chest was a ass garb with explosion.
Chest 2 was 3G 3B 6L astral with a mod I rolled (mana recovery)

I click my
then I click Corpse Wand (assume it has explody mod)
then I click my astral plate to get
\]
"
cheelos wrote:
"
cheelos wrote:
"
imwolf21 wrote:

I'd buy a shitty crusader chest with the mod. IMO it's not worth alteration spamming since you're prolly going to lose money to get the mod. Just make sure the other chest is 6L prior with the less desired mod (easier to roll with fossils or alt spam).

Result = Chest 1 is destroyed, chest 2 is now rerolled with two influences (1 influenced mod from chest 1) and (1 influenced mod from chest 2).
Note *If you have two influenced mods on a chest there is a 50/50 chance the desired one will be put onto the other chest. Therefore, it is vital to read the chest mods prior to purchasing them on a website like this:

I click my

ah okay, i never used an awaken orb before, so i assumed that they had to be of the same base type. thanks!
"
cheelos wrote:
Spoiler
"
cheelos wrote:
"
imwolf21 wrote:

I click my

But in this way you can not refund with imprint beastcraft if you will receive a bad result.
I tested to take imprint before awaken craft, and reverted back result. And this works! But made this in a bad time (awakener orb becoming more expensive)
Last edited by Zzz.boy on Oct 8, 2020, 12:53:42 PM
"
Zzz.boy wrote:

But in this way you can not refund with imprint beastcraft if you will receive a bad result.
I tested to take imprint before awaken craft, and reverted back result. But made this in a bad time (awakener orb becoming more expensive)

hmmm fair enough... if i make a second chest i might do imprint stuff, ill take anything early on
actually, if im in for the long haul, ie road to 100, than its probably better to invest into the explody on the astral plate..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info