[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

Hey, thanks for this been a very long time since I've ran MoM BV PF (ye olde roadrunner lab runner was when I last did it) so enjoying it very much, especially with the league crafting. I have had some changes done on the tree though to change things up incorporating somethings I seen from others on ladder

Just some of the things I've made so far

Still a lot of work to do though especially for the shield/boots/belt :D
[3.12] Lab runner build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2972868
Ulab guide for noobs (Old but Gold) - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2055995
Last edited by Collide3011 on Jul 14, 2020, 6:45:02 PM
Hey I was wondering about helm enchants, whats best? Obviously BV crit multi per blade is useless, AoE/duration not needed but nice, so that leaves spell damage but POB has that at not even 4% more dmg. Is the frost bomb debuff a bigger damage boost? (I noticed that you're using the frost bomb cooldown enchant but I also understand enchants are limited in HC, especially on an indigon)
"
Hey I was wondering about helm enchants, whats best? Obviously BV crit multi per blade is useless, AoE/duration not needed but nice, so that leaves spell damage but POB has that at not even 4% more dmg. Is the frost bomb debuff a bigger damage boost? (I noticed that you're using the frost bomb cooldown enchant but I also understand enchants are limited in HC, especially on an indigon)

It's not a damage boost, I just ran through lab myself to enchant my boots and decided to at least put one enchant on my indigon. It hit something that was mildly relevant to the build so I kept it #tradehardcore

Yeah all three BV enchants that aren't crit multi are decent. I don't think I would particularly favour any of them
Another question. Following your tree I was wondering why you go (Unnatural Jewel slot) for the life regeneration over the 8% mana nodes? Any reason?

Ok figured. Its about the Unnatural Jewel :D

Why can't I delete posts or can I?
Last edited by snietschie2 on Jul 15, 2020, 4:48:02 AM
Only level 71 but so far its a fun build. Got most of the pieces together. Wondering if you have capped resists without wise oak up or not? I know we basically have 100% uptime but want to know so I can be more lenient in leaving res off gear for damage.

Neck and sceptre both crafting works in progress. Belt I need to redeemer orb slam after removing a defense mod. I also have a ring with t1 redeemer and t3 cold damage I plan on crafting around and using. I also am looking to get a warlords shield soon, and tailwind boots eventually.

Not sure when I can drop the life flask though.

Current gear:

Last edited by Laere on Jul 15, 2020, 5:11:56 AM
Laere, I did most of my HHC leveling from 95 to 97 with absolutely trash gear and resists around 40% while I worked on getting my final gear. You can definitely run uncapped resists if you are comfortable keeping flasks up 100% of the time. I shoved a rumi's with a quicksilver of thicc armour to make me feel safer but this is not necessary. Would recommend a belt with -20% charge use or as close as you can get for perma oak-boi uptime if that is a concern.

Edit: On an unrelated note, you need to corrupt that shield with phys taken as (whatever)
Last edited by 007noctis on Jul 15, 2020, 5:45:39 AM
"
007noctis wrote:
Laere, I did most of my HHC leveling from 95 to 97 with absolutely trash gear and resists around 40% while I worked on getting my final gear. You can definitely run uncapped resists if you are comfortable keeping flasks up 100% of the time. I shoved a rumi's with a quicksilver of thicc armour to make me feel safer but this is not necessary. Would recommend a belt with -20% charge use or as close as you can get for perma oak-boi uptime if that is a concern.

Edit: On an unrelated note, you need to corrupt that shield with phys taken as (whatever)

Damn I already slammed my belt with a redeemer orb, Maybe I can sell it and find a base with the flask mod and craft that for the future. I already feel like Ihave 100% flask uptime. I also was going to work on a shield today so I don't know if I will bother buying a corrupted shield for now. If crafting the shield turns out to be a pain ill just get the corrupted version of my current.
how much need bugdet this build ?
"
shadow2A wrote:

I went shopping with about 300c and was able to do nasty T12 maps... Low entry level I'd say :)
"
snietschie2 wrote:
"
shadow2A wrote:

I went shopping with about 300c and was able to do nasty T12 maps... Low entry level I'd say :)
i mean this build is expensive (have more that 5ex) pirce or not how much exalt should we have for this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info