[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

So far crafting has been going well. Been working on a belt and have this so far:

My plan is to basically remove both defense mods, and then slam it with a redeemers orb and hope for cold damage. If I don't get cold and hit a defence mod Ill prob just remove defense, craft a cold mod, remove/add cold until I hit t1 cold damage and then bench craft increased flask effect. Then prob reroll the fire res to t1 eventually.
"
Laere wrote:
So far crafting has been going well. Been working on a belt and have this so far:

My plan is to basically remove both defense mods, and then slam it with a redeemers orb and hope for cold damage. If I don't get cold and hit a defence mod Ill prob just remove defense, craft a cold mod, remove/add cold until I hit t1 cold damage and then bench craft increased flask effect. Then prob reroll the fire res to t1 eventually.

nice belt! i myself went for mana as my 3rd prefix but cold damage is nice as well.

theres also the redeemer prefix "#% increased Damage with Hits against Chilled Enemies" which gives u even more damage than normal cold damage (40% vs 30% at maxroll)
@dust36 & @Fkmitch: Thanks for the feedback! Appreciate it.

"
Holte420 wrote:
Just a quick note, the link you posted to the levelling CA build goes to an empty tree.

Thanks for the heads up, should be fixed.

"
Laere wrote:

Yeah looking good, like bahnschranke said you've got two damage mods you can hit, and like you said the belt is well setup to remove/add cold until it's good.

"
my problem is that i probably wont reach 99/100 as u did so i need to cut off something - what would u cut? what would a lvl 92-93 tree look like?

Yeah good question, I've added a lvl 92 PoB under the section "Budget or lower level PoBs"

Hi!

Build looks great on paper, one thing I need to know ,if there is a room to use hh in this build. SC so I really need something to zoom through maps.

Thanks in advance.
"
C0WAL wrote:
Hi!

Build looks great on paper, one thing I need to know ,if there is a room to use hh in this build. SC so I really need something to zoom through maps.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah for sure. Capping resists is gonna be harder, but with harvest-crafting it shouldn't be that bad.

Also it's a conversion build, so it scales really well with all the "gain % of physical as extra X damage" mods you get from headhunter. On the flipside, increased attack/cast speed mods only scale clearspeed, and not damage due to how BV works.
Sorry if the question is a little stupid - but why void sceptre?
Would a wand also do? BV is spell damage after all. Or wouldn't the crafting/mods work on that one?

Thanks and keep it up! :)
"
snietschie2 wrote:
Would a wand also do? BV is spell damage after all. Or wouldn't the crafting/mods work on that one?

wands got a lot of int requirements (at least those that can get to 40% spell damage implicit to have the same amount as the opal scepter. that might be the reason
Last edited by bahnschranke on Jul 14, 2020, 5:17:40 PM
"
snietschie2 wrote:

The elemental damage implicit is better than spell damage as it scales the explodey chest, not just BV.

Wands add "Gain (11–13)% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage" to the mod pool, which interferes with crafting. It's also a much worse damage mod than it might look like for this build.

Also, sceptres add the option of using vigilant strike, but I might be the only person on the planet who likes using that skill ^^
did u try using other skills with that build? if not what are yours thoughts? just out of curiosity :p
"
Niedzwiedz wrote:

Also, sceptres add the option of using vigilant strike, but I might be the only person on the planet who likes using that skill ^^

its kinda clunky w/o the vigil imo :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info