[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

this is my sceptre. I kinda want cast speed on it.

if i get a shitty roll im kinda stuck with it, arent i? unless i wipe prefixes and recraft the phys as cold. I could also keep rerolling speed, but thats pretty rare and expensive (if buying crafts)

what do you think?

"

if i get a shitty roll im kinda stuck with it, arent i? unless i wipe prefixes and recraft the phys as cold. I could also keep rerolling speed, but thats pretty rare and expensive (if buying crafts)

what do you think?

if u wipe prefixes u lose +1 as well
"

what do you think?

Nice prefixes. Yeah, you're likely to get cast speed on there by crafting critical strike chance for spells then augmenting with a caster mod. If your roll is bad, you can use remove speed or remove/add speed. Not sure what the price is on speed rerolls, but it's probably not pretty.

Rather than wiping prefixes though, you could also lock prefixes then use remove/add caster, as it singles out one suffix. You would roll crit chance half the time with that method, however.
"
bahnschranke wrote:
"

what do you think?

if u wipe prefixes u lose +1 as well

yeah you cant do that, i have all my prefixes set already. so if i wipe prefixes, i lose the whole items lol. you cant really wipe anything and go again.

best bet is going speed recraft i suppose. its pricey but there are only a handful of mods, would suck to constantly get attack speed tho, it might be worth it to cannot roll attack mods if im spending currency on speed rerolls. or like op said, just lock prefixes and keep rerolling caster. and dealing with crit. tho the cast mods are much cheaper than speed.

tired this morning haha.

yeah i got lucky with the sceptre. alt'd hatred and cold as chaos, was quite nice.
Last edited by Planisphaerium on Jul 15, 2020, 1:44:57 PM
realy this build can facetank siros A8 ? and i want start this build with budget gear can i kill all concqure in A6-7-8 ? can i done ez all map t15-t16 with that bugdet gear ? for example use inpulse chest
Last edited by shadow2A on Jul 15, 2020, 2:16:18 PM
"

what do you think?

wow, how did you get this? it's beautiful!

One more question:

Glorious Vanity Jewel... the seed doesn't seem to matter anymore, does it?
I remember some leagues back rerolling those, but today when I bought one and tried it out, it didn't give any bonuses... Can that be true?
(I sold it so can't say fore sure at the moment)
"
snietschie2 wrote:
"

what do you think?

wow, how did you get this? it's beautiful!

One more question:

Glorious Vanity Jewel... the seed doesn't seem to matter anymore, does it?
I remember some leagues back rerolling those, but today when I bought one and tried it out, it didn't give any bonuses... Can that be true?
(I sold it so can't say fore sure at the moment)

i bought the sceptre and alt-regal'd it and got the hatred and cold as chaos mods and then seed crafted it from there.

the jewel just needs to have Xibaqua on it. It turns the nearest keystone into Divine Flesh. you can divine the jewel to get different bonuses to the passives surround it, but where we locate it on the tree there are only a few that can be impacted so it doesnt matter much imo.
How important is the mana regen on the chest? i was thinking how to fit in 2 curses while still annointing the elusive passive. If we could drop the redeemer influence on chest and replace it with hunter, we could have an additional curse, we could fit in both ele weakness and frostbite on hit from a ring. The hunter influence also has the added benefit of giving up to 12% maximum hp which is pretty big considering how big the HP pool is.

Anyways, i'm currently starting this build out since i've been looking for a good pathfinder build and this came in clutch as the build i was looking for as it is both tanky, fast and high dps with investment.
What Pantheons would you recommend?

I would think Solaris + Ralakesh?
Last edited by snietschie2 on Jul 15, 2020, 5:24:49 PM
"

what do you think?

Yeah unfortunately this happened to me. I had bought a base with the hatred suffix, remove/added cold and hit the phys conversion prefix. So then I kept caster slamming hit t1 cold to spells after getting jack shit else and said fuck it and finished with +1 phys gems. After that had 2 suffixes open (1 for trigger spells) so I bench crafted crit to spells and ended up getting t7 cast speed, owell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info