[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

"
OutFamouz wrote:
How important is the mana regen on the chest? i was thinking how to fit in 2 curses while still annointing the elusive passive. If we could drop the redeemer influence on chest and replace it with hunter, we could have an additional curse, we could fit in both ele weakness and frostbite on hit from a ring. The hunter influence also has the added benefit of giving up to 12% maximum hp which is pretty big considering how big the HP pool is.

Anyways, i'm currently starting this build out since i've been looking for a good pathfinder build and this came in clutch as the build i was looking for as it is both tanky, fast and high dps with investment.

The mana recovery is great but not necessary. +1 curse from hunter instead is a good idea. I would recommend against 12% maximum life, even though it's a good mod. Converting physical damage taken into elemental/chaos has increasing returns as far as armour is concerned, so passing up the 15% conversion prefix loses you a lot of physical mitigation.

Since you'd use a hunter base, you could roll 15% of physical damage taken as chaos, which is the best conversion mod for the build.

Edit: Ah my bad, the curse is a prefix. Seems dodgy then

"
I would think Solaris + Ralakesh?

Correct

"
the jewel just needs to have Xibaqua on it. It turns the nearest keystone into Divine Flesh. you can divine the jewel to get different bonuses to the passives surround it, but where we locate it on the tree there are only a few that can be impacted so it doesnt matter much imo.

Exactly. You can either put it on the eternal youth spot, or the agnostic spot. I put mine on the eternal youth spot because I had way better small passives (spell damage, increased max mana) and it bricks one less life node from the scion wheel. It could be better, with small nodes like increased effect of auras

"
realy this build can facetank siros A8 ? and i want start this build with budget gear can i kill all concqure in A6-7-8 ? can i done ez all map t15-t16 with that bugdet gear ? for example use inpulse chest

I mention inpulsa in the guide because usually explodey chests are expensive, but this league they're easy to get and it's way better than inpulsa. Yes, with corrupting blood immunity, your basic flasks (granite of iron skin, taste of hate, wise oak), conversion on the chest and divine flesh, you can facetank Sirus 8's die beam and barely take damage. You could do it with even less gear
and survive (someone in this thread was mentioning trying it out with 4.5k hp and no divine flesh)
Last edited by Niedzwiedz on Jul 16, 2020, 4:04:53 PM
-
Last edited by Niedzwiedz on Jul 15, 2020, 6:14:05 PM
A8 down. very smooth.

my gear is still pretty shit, very nice build.

that mana regen feels very nice
Last edited by Planisphaerium on Jul 15, 2020, 8:45:39 PM
Hey mate, I'm really in love with your build - tanky and zoomy!

What I struggle a littlebit with is damage. I don't have a good Sceptre yet, as they start for 30 Ex and I'm not to deep into crafting (though started trying to follow your Guide here).

Thus, could you elaborate a little on the playstyle/skill rota on Bosses? They could go a lot quicker I feel, if I'd understand more on the sequence of skills.

Thanks a lot!

Craft:
Got a Sceptre with
+ to Level of all Spell Skill Gems
20% increased Burning Damage

Any way using this?

Update:

Lol I just hit:

Damage Penetrates 7% Cold Resistance
Hatred has 37% increased Aura Effect

Can I do something with those both together?
Last edited by snietschie2 on Jul 16, 2020, 6:50:45 AM
Having a blast crafting the gear for this so far.....got a weeeee bit lucky with my regal....

Took 5 tries on the remove/add caster for double damage.....

can i start this build with 5-6 exalt ? and increased mana recovery on chest is important ? or not becuase for that i should use awakener on both chest and awaker is 5ex now :|and how much have damage this build is tank just or have high dmg too
Last edited by shadow2A on Jul 16, 2020, 8:37:01 AM
I got extremely lucky and extremely unlucky with my awakener's orb slam on this shield.

The reduced mana reservation mod has no use for me. Should I just sell this and craft another one? I don't see any other shield with these mods on the market. Any idea how much this one might be?
Since I am in Softcore Harvest what gem setup would you recommend over vigilant strike?
"
_Kalec_ wrote:
I got extremely lucky and extremely unlucky with my awakener's orb slam on this shield.

The reduced mana reservation mod has no use for me. Should I just sell this and craft another one? I don't see any other shield with these mods on the market. Any idea how much this one might be?

same happened to me. i scoured and spammed alts for +2 max res and if your regal isnt complete brick u can harvest craft the rest (u can gamble with "remove non life add life" or soemthing like that thats usefull for u before u scoure)
Last edited by bahnschranke on Jul 16, 2020, 10:51:07 AM
"
snietschie2 wrote:
Lol I just hit:

Damage Penetrates 7% Cold Resistance
Hatred has 37% increased Aura Effect

Can I do something with those both together?

Yeah, that's really good. You can go straight to crafting "cannot roll attack modifiers" and phys augmenting for "phys gained as extra cold" and "+1 physical gem levels". I've got a couple tips for that step in the sceptre section of the guide.

Then you've got one suffix to play with. I've also got details in the guide about what to do for the last suffix, depending on your preferences.

"
Thus, could you elaborate a little on the playstyle/skill rota on Bosses? They could go a lot quicker I feel, if I'd understand more on the sequence of skills.

It's really just about spamming blade vortex and vortex together initially, to ramp up your mana cost and the damage of your skills. Once you've ramped it up once, it's easy to keep it going for a while, as you just end up spending a ton of mana on every single spell cast, including the instant vortexes on left-mouse button.

"
can i start this build with 5-6 exalt ? and increased mana recovery on chest is important ? or not becuase for that i should use awakener on both chest and awaker is 5ex now :|and how much have damage this build is tank just or have high dmg too

5-6 exalts is plenty to start. None of the awakener's orb crafting is necessary, it just scales the build further. For instance, you can just use a crusader chest and ditch the mana recovery. I've got recommendations for cheaper gear in the guide.

The build eventually has really good damage (10m+ shaper dps if you're spending a lot of mana on indigon), but the damage is the part that scales the most with gear. You can do high red maps with mediocre gear though, it's just the big endgame that might feel slow without gear.

"

I really don't know the market. Could be worth selling, but it does look very niche. Otherwise, you can do like bahnschranke said and scour the shield. I had to do the same with my own shield and it worked out fine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info