[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

enjoying the build a lot
Last edited by Planisphaerium on Jul 16, 2020, 3:36:32 PM
Ok, Got most of my set pulled together, still need levels and chaos re-roll on neck before I can switch to Divine Flesh. Only question I have so far is I am not sure I am getting much value/damage out of Indigon. I don't seem to be spending very much mana (I need to replace the ring with the -mana cost). How often are you hitting your bv? kind of hard to tell from your videos? Outside of the 3 nodes of Skill Duration you take near Scion do you invest anything else into it? Feels like you need to refresh BV every 1.5.-2 seconds to stay at max stacks in my current gear set-up.

Loving this so far though!

hey man liking the build :) (my main language is spanish sorry for mistakes ) just curious what u think about agnostic ? for the build
"
Inseinity wrote:
Ok, Got most of my set pulled together, still need levels and chaos re-roll on neck before I can switch to Divine Flesh. Only question I have so far is I am not sure I am getting much value/damage out of Indigon. I don't seem to be spending very much mana (I need to replace the ring with the -mana cost). How often are you hitting your bv? kind of hard to tell from your videos? Outside of the 3 nodes of Skill Duration you take near Scion do you invest anything else into it? Feels like you need to refresh BV every 1.5.-2 seconds to stay at max stacks in my current gear set-up.

indigon damage mod is mostly for hard bosses and u dont need maxstacks to map - the 3 stacks from unleash are enough coz the exlode chest basicly does the clear anyways. besides the taken skill duration nodes, unnatural instinct jewel has also duration nodes in range
"
Inseinity wrote:
How often are you hitting your bv? kind of hard to tell from your videos?

As he mentioned to my skill rotation question - he's just spamming skills...
If you set up your skills as he does, you can spam all 3 mouse buttons to spend mana, there is a little ramp up time for bosses also for all weapon trigger skills to take effect...

Just did a conquerer with 50% life mod and it did take quite some time, even with 3.2mio shaper dps. to reach this dps number we tell pob, we spend a ton of mana, which we have to do :-D
"
Inseinity wrote:

Nice gear!

Indigon needs a bit of ramp up (over-casting BV) to start consuming a lot of mana, but you don't really that for maps. However, if you do want indigon damage while mapping (like a super tanky T19 delirium map), then you can ramp it up really hard once at the beginning of the map, and your mana cost will stay high for the rest of the map as long as you have vortex on left-mouse button, and use your movement skills + refreshing BV often enough. I mostly use indigon's damage on bosses though. You can see in the videos that I use a lot of mana by spamming while the bosses are talking

For duration, there's unnatural instinct for another 20% on top of the 45% other duration wheel. Level-ups on unleash also help. You really shouldn't need to cast BV that often; at most every time unleash is at 3 stacks, but usually less than that. Cast speed can help making this feel less clunky (there's also some on unnatural instinct).

"
hey man liking the build :) (my main language is spanish sorry for mistakes ) just curious what u think about agnostic ? for the build

It's useful before Indigon, as a way of indirectly sustaining your life pool through a mana flask. After Indigon, your life sustain is great anyway, and it's your mana pool that requires more sustain. Agnostic wouldn't help in that context
Awesome.

Thanks for the replies! I missed that the Unnatural hit the duration nodes up there too.

please, how to finish this sceptre? what's the best dps suffix and how to aquire it?

Just self-crafted my neck. Bought the double influenced base for 2.4 ex. Alt spammed until I hit dex gems. Luckily it took 400 alts only and I got a good prefix with it.

Still gotta fix up the life/cast speed rolls for higher tiers, and possibly chaos res but I am good on res atm.
"
redbeardsec wrote:
"
_Kalec_ wrote:
I got extremely lucky and extremely unlucky with my awakener's orb slam on this shield.

The reduced mana reservation mod has no use for me. Should I just sell this and craft another one? I don't see any other shield with these mods on the market. Any idea how much this one might be?

Hey, me too!

I'm kinda lost and missing your point. Or are you just flexing your chest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info