[3.12] Memoria's Storm Brand Assassin [All content Deathless, 7mil+ Shaper DPS, budget included]

I hope the nerf isn't too bad.
SO a few questions.
I plan to make this as a league starter to farm maps quickly for sulphite and delve up to 650.
Then after 650 delve i plan to make a second character for deep delving.
Can this build delve 650 ?

For the chest, as we won't have harvest next league, is Inpulsa a good budget option for the explode mod ?
Not a huge nerf.
Well, the nerfs was as +/- as expected in terms of numbers,
TRhe critical strike chance yes can be a considerbale nerf, the multiplier +/-,
We will feel this more if we use void batteries, if we stack multiple power charges,

Still, the build will be fine because you have also other nodes on the ascendancy to choose,
Still, deadly infusion will very strong as well,

My opinion is that the build will be completely fine,

Lets see memoria gaming opinion on this,
Hey guys, I've been thinking of rolling this build as a starter next league. How does it hold up early game without much gear? Does it transition smoothly into yellow/early red maps?
"
JeDDyCZ wrote:
Hey guys, I've been thinking of rolling this build as a starter next league. How does it hold up early game without much gear? Does it transition smoothly into yellow/early red maps?

Yes, mine did at least. You just can't be dumb about it and rush into mobs like a tank and you should be great.

This is a very glass cannon build, you die if you run into stuff.

I will league start with this, unless some 1b DPS hexblast build shows up before league start, then I may try something new :)
"
Rakie1337 wrote:

Yes, mine did at least. You just can't be dumb about it and rush into mobs like a tank and you should be great.

This is a very glass cannon build, you die if you run into stuff.

I will league start with this, unless some 1b DPS hexblast build shows up before league start, then I may try something new :)

So it plays like a regular assassin build, roger that. I figured it would be the case but wanted feedback from someone who has already played the build. Thanks for the input!
Hi is this build being updated? Thanks
Hey everyone, build is now updated for 3.12!

According to my PoB the difference in dmg is around 5-10% or so depending on the amount of power charges so no big deal.

Will be a good choice for both endgame and league start. I will update with alternate quality gems, marks and experimental bases when we get more info.
Hey Memoria,

Ty for the update,

5 to 10% its nothing, this build scales very well, there is plenty of options to fill that gap and even overcome it,

It will be my start build,
Been playin g with it during the whole harvest, didn´t play the league this time,

Tried and tested many things, the build is very solid,
Not a tank but holds very well to many hits,
its a personal choice of the player if he wants to create a balance between tough and dmg or pending the scale more towards tough or dmg, its a choice,

Ty in advance,
when i put this pastbin in path of building i got an error , can someone send me picture with tree please ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info