[3.12] Memoria's Storm Brand Assassin [All content Deathless, 7mil+ Shaper DPS, budget included]

"
streej wrote:
SSF viable?

Yup.
Hi , How much ex i need to pump into to get 4m-5m dps and can go zoom zoom on t16 , also can u deal with end game content like 100% deli map , 500+ delve with this build ?
The build looks great, I'm looking into trying this as my first brand build. I have to ask why Assassin over Inquisitor? I was a little excited to make my first Templar since I have been playing assassins so I am wondering what the key differences are as far as power goes.
Thank you for posting this guide.

I had played Storm Brand Archmage last league and really enjoyed the playstyle. I was worried after the changes they made to how brands worked. I tried to make a storm brand character several times over. They all had good clear, but I found the single target for bosses really lacking.

I was about ready to give up when I came across your post and realized that I hadn't tried an assassin.

I gave your build a shot and it worked out great. I've tweaked it to my liking and really got into crafting this league.

Hit 36/36 last night.

Thanks again.

"
Sharek99 wrote:
Thank you for posting this guide.

I had played Storm Brand Archmage last league and really enjoyed the playstyle. I was worried after the changes they made to how brands worked. I tried to make a storm brand character several times over. They all had good clear, but I found the single target for bosses really lacking.

I was about ready to give up when I came across your post and realized that I hadn't tried an assassin.

I gave your build a shot and it worked out great. I've tweaked it to my liking and really got into crafting this league.

Hit 36/36 last night.

Thanks again.

Awesome, glad you liked it! :)

Crafted this beauty. it gives me 2.3 mil Sirus dps.

maybe you make a crafting section.

ilvl 85+ hemlet with stormbrand enchantment
buy a strash crusaderhelmet with -ligt res

1. Slam Warlord orb "only your good base isn't warlord"
2. Alt Spam for t1 increased Elemental Damage
3. Awakended orb !!! Make sure you only have 1 warlord/crusader affix !!!
4. if you got untargetable crafts, anul if brick alt spam increased Eledmg, regal.
5. do 4 till you got ele dmg with targetable affix. divine for perfekt roll.
6. Remove affixes they we don't need.
5. Aug Crit if hit crit multi remove/add till t1 crit multi. randomise for perfekt roll
6. Aug Crit for +1 Power Charges
7. Block prefix Aug Lightning. If hit lightning res, aug again
8. change light res to fire or cold and remove add till t1 (if need light res change back from t1 fire or cold res)
9. Aug Life and remove/add t1 then randomise perfekt roll.
i did life last because all suffixes are complete and it can't roll lifereg.

hf gl guys
Last edited by YourPain on Aug 16, 2020, 4:59:44 AM
Gave this build a quick try in 3.11 and planning to go all out for 3.12. Was just wondering what are the plus points for both Assassin and Trickster from your builds?

Some questions please

1) Do you put brand recall on your movement key (left click?)

2) What is the general cast order when you are mapping v bosses, just brand and run? And then orb of storms + brand on bosses?

3)Will you be updating this build for 3.12 also?

4)The 7m is end game potential right? (including badge of brotherhood?)

5)what is the movement speed also of this build?

6)In the leveling section you mention to get spellslinger - is that optional or is it in additional to the orb of storms/brand set up we have already? Would it be much quicker than just using stormbrand/oos alone with 4 link lightning trap?

Thanks
Last edited by Nevzat on Sep 5, 2020, 2:52:25 PM
Im trying to level the build and when i switch to SB at Library it feelsbad. At what level do you suggest to transition?
Budget shopping list coming for next league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info