[3.12] Memoria's Storm Brand Assassin [All content Deathless, 7mil+ Shaper DPS, budget included]

Got a glorious vanity and a couple cheap cluster jewels. Still leveling the build. Work eats up alot of time. Hopefully this weekend I can make some more progression
I can't figure out why he's using the armagadden brand helm enchant - not sure what I'm missing. Can someone point it out to me ha
I think he didn’t get the correct enchant in that.
The build is great, a bit squishy especially in delirium but can be deathless if being more careful.
Trying to optimise my gear and levelling up the awakened gems and will see how it goes in 5 delirium orb maps.
ah that makes sense.

Has anyone tried out power charge on critical in place of the controlled destruction gem slot in the 6 link w/ storm brand?

Curious to hear the thought process around going with controlled destruction
"
Aerialls12 wrote:
ah that makes sense.

Has anyone tried out power charge on critical in place of the controlled destruction gem slot in the 6 link w/ storm brand?

Curious to hear the thought process around going with controlled destruction

Higher DPS of you check PoB.
"
frmok26 wrote:
I think he didn’t get the correct enchant in that.
The build is great, a bit squishy especially in delirium but can be deathless if being more careful.
Trying to optimise my gear and levelling up the awakened gems and will see how it goes in 5 delirium orb maps.

I was able to do 5 orb t16 maps with a death here and there, felt like my clear was lacking a bit. 4 orb easy clears. With HH everything was ez.
Hi,

how do I stack SB 5 times?
"
Shox2k wrote:
Hi,

how do I stack SB 5 times?

Om the same enemy you can't of that's what you mean.
SSF viable?
amazing build did everything with it... i'm starting a new one if anyone is interested im selling the staff tahat i used on this build :) you can pm in game @MissKeishaa

Last edited by rikirino97 on Jul 20, 2020, 7:21:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info