[3.12] Memoria's Storm Brand Assassin [All content Deathless, 7mil+ Shaper DPS, budget included]

"At lvl 18: Storm Brand - Elemental Focus - Controlled Destruction - Added Lightning Damage - Faster Casting - Onslaught (Can be moved to Orb of storms instead)"

In the leveling guide you say it can be moved to orb of storms instead, but why havent you listed orb of storms anywhere in the leveling guide?

Any chance you can flesh the guide out a little bit more please?
Do we take any auras/defensive skills etc?

No mention of brand recall etc too..

Also - New skill ability - im guessing it will work with this build?

Sigil of Power
Sigil of Power creates a potent circle on the ground that grants additional lightning damage to you and allies standing within it, while also slightly increasing the cost of your skills. As you spend mana, the skill powers up in stages. Each stage grants more additional lightning damage. Once it's fully powered up, it also causes enemies standing within the circle to deal less damage.

This skill offers a way to empower your abilities while facing a difficult boss, providing additional damage when you need it. Its defensive properties can be really beneficial when you're able to keep the boss within the Sigil or against bosses that remain in one place.

Like the other spells mentioned above, this ability has a long cooldown and can take advantage of Second Wind if you'd like to. Increasing its area and duration also works well to extend the reach and lifetime of your powered Sigils. It works well alongside skills with the Archmage support to increase their mana cost, but other spellcast builds usually spend enough mana to fully charge up the Sigil.
Last edited by Nevzat on Sep 9, 2020, 4:39:59 AM
Dumb question -- Does SpellSlinger work with Storm Brand, or are you using a different skill to proc Arc?

I leveled without it, Storm Brand was more than fine for leveling.
Last edited by Rakie1337 on Sep 12, 2020, 10:37:33 PM
What tier maps do you think you could get with your budget gear option shopping list? yellows? Reds only with void batteries?
"
Lanzatron wrote:
What tier maps do you think you could get with your budget gear option shopping list? yellows? Reds only with void batteries?

I did t16s with budget gear
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
Lanzatron wrote:

I did t16s with budget gear

Any chance of your budget gears pob?
"
Lanzatron wrote:

Any chance of your budget gears pob?

I actually found this build AFTER I did my character, not before. So for Heist I will be following this build, but here is my own POB, which is quite different. Three dragons mask is notable, as well as cluster jewels which are a different. I wanted to freeze the whole screen with Storm Brand and it worked really well.

https://pastebin.com/q1hhZHHE

Note: I hated Harvest so the gear never got great.
Last edited by Rakie1337 on Sep 13, 2020, 2:04:22 PM
Is this build going to be bad next league? particularly due to the number of cluster jewels we require?
Hey to all,

this build is super power i can say,
Memoria says that we have 6-7million but seems way more,
Honestly i´m super happy with this build,
clear is super fast and the single target is top,

the only thing i´m trying to improve is more survivability but still,
the char has some tough and we can lower the dmg a little bit in order to do that,

I did some tests with gear, i used random weapon, shield, no important flasks etc.. and you cruise on t16,
The build has a lot of potential,

The clusters and duration on brand for more activation is super important, they hit like crazy, super fast and repeatedly,

The clusters are not that expensive, in fact the medium are easy to craft,
Of course the large with 3 nodes are always hard but we can use two larges with 2 nodes each, np,

also space for small clusters as well,

the brand mechanic, as i never use this skill before, for me all is ok,
For the others that use it, casting the brands most of the time is not a big deal,

I hope they don´t nerf anything here,

They nerfed Assassin ascendency crit modifier, the bread and butter of this build.

I doubt they wrecked it at all, but they touched it a little :)
Hey to all,

Well, a nerf has come, fucking GG...

Even so, i think that would be fine, i still didnt check the pob but i´m not seeing this becoming weak or not viable,

We might have to get more crit on other sources,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info