[3.12] Memoria's Storm Brand Assassin [All content Deathless, 7mil+ Shaper DPS, budget included]

Honestly guys, I totally agree and blamed it on my bad gear. Feels a lot tougher than any previous league. Not sure why.

Glad Im not the only one, will take a look at the bug section.
"
Honestly guys, I totally agree and blamed it on my bad gear. Feels a lot tougher than any previous league. Not sure why.

Glad Im not the only one, will take a look at the bug section.

You know how Shattering Steel had a tag issue that didn't allow any support gems to work with it?

I have a weird feeling it's something like that, and support gems aren't working.
I'm actually melting bosses with this build, never played storm brand before. It's surviving and map clear that isn't that great, like yeah map clear is fast but it feels like it shouldn't take so long considering what the skill does.
Converted my dmg into cold and doing waaay better now, add in hypothermia in your 6L and get 2x Call of the brotherhood.
Thanks Memoria, i'll try that and report back!

Do we use herald of thunder still, or switch to ice?

Also, your skill tree seems quite different - intuitive leap and some new passives on the left hand side..

Should we copy your tree currently?
Last edited by Nevzat on Sep 21, 2020, 6:30:54 AM
"
Nevzat wrote:
Thanks Memoria, i'll try that and report back!

Do we use herald of thunder still, or switch to ice?

Also, your skill tree seems quite different - intuitive leap and some new passives on the left hand side..

Should we copy your tree currently?

Herald of Ice.

Depends on how much you use on cluster jewels. I'd go left nodes if I can, you can also add Divine Judgement.
Oof you changing your tree so much :)

Will you make a new POB when you settle on a good one? ive not taken any cluster jewels yet.. are some high priority? And are there any changes from the first page cluster jewel recommendations or are they the same?

Not taking much life though, do you find the build tanky enough without taking life nodes now?

Also - did you still take Alira?
Last edited by Nevzat on Sep 21, 2020, 9:45:10 AM
I was having issues with surviving, got a cluster jewel with ES leech and it feels better, even though i have like 800ES after immortal call gets triggered if i get out of the fight for 1 sec i'm good to go.

Though it's definately not a starter build
Last edited by Ury401 on Sep 21, 2020, 1:41:02 PM
"
Ury401 wrote:

I've started with this build including dry runs to prep for heist. It's normally a very strong starter build that requires no gear at all.

Last league I took this guy to yellow maps using the vendor recipe wands with +22 lightning damage. That was enough.

Something is very wrong with Storm Brand or Lightning Damage. This is not typical at all, it normally wrecks content at break-neck speed.
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
Ury401 wrote:

I've started with this build including dry runs to prep for heist. It's normally a very strong starter build that requires no gear at all.

Last league I took this guy to yellow maps using the vendor recipe wands with +22 lightning damage. That was enough.

Something is very wrong with Storm Brand or Lightning Damage. This is not typical at all, it normally wrecks content at break-neck speed.

Yeah man i started with it because i used to see SSFHC streamers use it a lot, but i'm starting to do red maps and appart from dying a lot it takes me like 2 secs to kill some packs of monsters and even more to kill some rares in t11-12.

Maybe the nerf was a lot bigger than expected.
Last edited by Ury401 on Sep 21, 2020, 3:19:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info