[3.12] Memoria's Storm Brand Assassin [All content Deathless, 7mil+ Shaper DPS, budget included]

Hey to all,

Well, i´m struggling and not seeing light at the end for now,

This build is still very powerful but in my opinion, will be when we have the clusters,
The brand loyalty especially make a huge difference,

Then it will shine again, for now not the best idea for levelling,

I´m going with another build, a safer one to build currency to finish the storm brand,

Will still be my main char but for now on hold until i have currency to buy more things and see how things will evolve on other players,

Ty in advance,
"
Ury401 wrote:
it takes me like 2 secs to kill some packs of monsters and even more to kill some rares in t11-12.

Maybe the nerf was a lot bigger than expected.

Yeah, and that was never the case with this build.

I think they broke something.
It feels like the damage of storm brand is not calculated correctly if there is more than one enemy. as if it is strangely divided.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ixjelf/storm_brand_bug/

trying to make them look into it.
Last edited by majesthro on Sep 22, 2020, 7:45:10 AM
Guys just wanted to say that i went back to full lightning, no hypothermia or Call of the brotherhood rings and it feels alright now, though the issue persists i think changing to cold dmg is bad.
Posted on the bug report, this is 100% not the storm brand i've played before. It looks like the AOE is non-existent, as soon as I throw in chain it returns to the old 3.11 storm brand.
The POB at the top of the page makes my POB program crash every time on my MacBook Pro. Is it the same POB as the one in the leveling section basically or is there major differences? If different, any reason you can think it continues to crash? League start in 1.5 hours on xbox and this is a curveball haha
Man fuck this shit, starting with this build was terrible, by far the worst league start i've had ever.

Squishy, does no damage unless you invest like 20 ex in it and even then it's not that great.

For anyone hating life while playing storm brand, i recommend changing to Poison BV or Toxic Rain, they are solid builds and you won't have to level a new char.
Last edited by Ury401 on Sep 23, 2020, 11:05:55 PM
Hey i have a question regarding the mana cost of my brand skill on 6 links, for me it's around 70 per cast but on the pob, i see that it's roughly around 40-50. I can't seem to find what is causing such a low mana cost on your brand and it kinda hurts me since i would love to fit an extra aura/herald for more dmgs.
"
ParcelMagnol wrote:
Hey i have a question regarding the mana cost of my brand skill on 6 links, for me it's around 70 per cast but on the pob, i see that it's roughly around 40-50. I can't seem to find what is causing such a low mana cost on your brand and it kinda hurts me since i would love to fit an extra aura/herald for more dmgs.

Your using the wrong links compared to what he suggests, your using the 'other option' ones.
"
ParcelMagnol wrote:

Inspiration reduces the cost of the skill linked.
If you don't have it slotted yet, that's probably why.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info