[3.12] Memoria's Storm Brand Assassin [All content Deathless, 7mil+ Shaper DPS, budget included]

"
Maekir wrote:
Still bugged. I also want to confirm the above suggestion doesn't really work.

My suggestion absolutely works fine, I shatter the whole game instantly with no problem, including juiced T16's

You must use my gems as well, Chain Support is 100% crucial to this working. Blast Freeze cluster is 100% crucial as well.

I have just switched out to Void Batteries but I assure you it was working perfectly fine with the 15c wands that have crit and crit multi on them and crafted lightning damage.

EDIT: Bro, your build is trash and you don't even have cluster jewels??? No wonder you aren't doing damage. This build requires 4 medium cluster jewels with Brand Loyalty and either Grand Design OR Seeker Runes.

You will not do well with your janky build. CLusters are a MUST. Memoria suggested the build you're using as a goal BEFORE you get clusters for leveling purposes.

TLDR: Clusters are the point of this build. It doesn't work without clusters.
Last edited by Rakie1337 on Sep 27, 2020, 5:14:42 PM
Rakie want to thank you for your build suggestion it fixed storm brand for me. I wasnt going to post originally but just want to give some confirmation that if you do change what he says to it does work. currently at 3socket conquerors without issues
Is Inpulsa's a good fit for this build over an explode-y chest?
"
anathemah wrote:

Maybe? I've just been using Herald of Ice to explode things
Make Strom Brand great again.
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
SOLUTION

1) Three Dragons Mask

2) 1 Large Cold dmg Cluster with Blast-Freeze

3) Chain Support

4) Herald of Ice (I always ran Wrath, Ice, and Thunder with Enlighten)

I always ran my own version of this build with these items, once I reverted back to these it almost feels like 3.11 -- yes, it's still not 100% what it was, but I boom the whole screen in 1 click like olden times.

Can you use a call of the brotherhood instead of a 3 dragons allowing you to have Tempests Binding to gain Innervate and frenzy charges?
Make Strom Brand great again.
"
THE_NAT wrote:
"
anathemah wrote:

I don't have an enlighten 3 to fit this into in the moment to test it out, do you have to take the herald passive tree? Or does this do it for you.
"
anathemah wrote:
"
THE_NAT wrote:
"
anathemah wrote:

I don't have an enlighten 3 to fit this into in the moment to test it out, do you have to take the herald passive tree? Or does this do it for you.

Nevermind, I backscrolled to figure it out.
"
Elzrath wrote:
Rakie want to thank you for your build suggestion it fixed storm brand for me. I wasnt going to post originally but just want to give some confirmation that if you do change what he says to it does work. currently at 3socket conquerors without issues

Very glad it helped!

It's a TOTALLY different clear-speed based build than Memorias original build, and it's the build I ran last league. For whatever reason it's booming the whole screen like it should.

The difference between Memoria's build and mine is about 3 million+ DPS when min/maxed, Mem's build SHOULD do much more damage, which is why I wanted to switch out this league to his instead of mine.

The damage is a little lack luster for bosses at T16, but not horrible. Elemental Weakness curse on Hands of the High Templar help tremendously, and they're cheap gloves right now :)
Last edited by Rakie1337 on Sep 28, 2020, 4:22:16 AM
"
THE_NAT wrote:

Can you use a call of the brotherhood instead of a 3 dragons allowing you to have Tempests Binding to gain Innervate and frenzy charges?

You could always try! Call of the brotherhood also allows shocking, which my three dragons mask does not. I haven't tested Call of the Brotherhood but have wanted to. It may help with boss DPS and not adversely affect clear speed.

My build is a bit different, and meant for mass clearing. It booms the whole screen very quickly. And is so-so for bosses.

POB shows me losing 300k DPS with Call of the Brotherhood rings though.
Last edited by Rakie1337 on Sep 28, 2020, 7:38:53 AM
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
Maekir wrote:
Still bugged. I also want to confirm the above suggestion doesn't really work.

My suggestion absolutely works fine, I shatter the whole game instantly with no problem, including juiced T16's

You must use my gems as well, Chain Support is 100% crucial to this working. Blast Freeze cluster is 100% crucial as well.

I have just switched out to Void Batteries but I assure you it was working perfectly fine with the 15c wands that have crit and crit multi on them and crafted lightning damage.

EDIT: Bro, your build is trash and you don't even have cluster jewels??? No wonder you aren't doing damage. This build requires 4 medium cluster jewels with Brand Loyalty and either Grand Design OR Seeker Runes.

You will not do well with your janky build. CLusters are a MUST. Memoria suggested the build you're using as a goal BEFORE you get clusters for leveling purposes.

TLDR: Clusters are the point of this build. It doesn't work without clusters.

Despite your condescending tone I did find this comment helpful. The TLDR could have been pointed out sooner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info