[3.12] Memoria's Storm Brand Assassin [All content Deathless, 7mil+ Shaper DPS, budget included]

"
Maekir wrote:

Despite your condescending tone I did find this comment helpful. The TLDR could have been pointed out sooner.

I actually didn't mean to be condescending, that's just how I talk lol. I've been told the way I talk hits very differently in person versus through text. My apologies.

I promise, I am actually trying to help anybody who needs it!

Storm Brand builds heavily rely upon 2 large clusters, and 4 medium brand clusters. If you follow the build I use, the gear is the same as memorias with a few gem changes, and it clears T16's like a dream. It does do less single target as my build is centered around clearing like a god, but it's more than adequate. If you look at my gear, its still GREATLY lacking and I've zero issues whatsoever.

You need to spec out of Memoria's leveling build and pickup the clusters he suggests. To make his build rock you MIGHT only need to add chain support and remove another gem in place of it.
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
THE_NAT wrote:

Can you use a call of the brotherhood instead of a 3 dragons allowing you to have Tempests Binding to gain Innervate and frenzy charges?

You could always try! Call of the brotherhood also allows shocking, which my three dragons mask does not. I haven't tested Call of the Brotherhood but have wanted to. It may help with boss DPS and not adversely affect clear speed.

My build is a bit different, and meant for mass clearing. It booms the whole screen very quickly. And is so-so for bosses.

POB shows me losing 300k DPS with Call of the Brotherhood rings though.

Wouldn't having Tempests Binding over Three Dragons actually INCREASE clear speed because you get to have frenzy charges then?
Make Strom Brand great again.
"
THE_NAT wrote:

Wouldn't having Tempests Binding over Three Dragons actually INCREASE clear speed because you get to have frenzy charges then?

It could, but frankly clear isn't a problem whatsoever, but DPS can be though. So I'd err on the side of more damage.

A well rolled movement speed flask and frankly it's almost too fast to control as is.
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
Maekir wrote:

Despite your condescending tone I did find this comment helpful. The TLDR could have been pointed out sooner.

I actually didn't mean to be condescending, that's just how I talk lol. I've been told the way I talk hits very differently in person versus through text. My apologies.

I promise, I am actually trying to help anybody who needs it!

Storm Brand builds heavily rely upon 2 large clusters, and 4 medium brand clusters. If you follow the build I use, the gear is the same as memorias with a few gem changes, and it clears T16's like a dream. It does do less single target as my build is centered around clearing like a god, but it's more than adequate. If you look at my gear, its still GREATLY lacking and I've zero issues whatsoever.

You need to spec out of Memoria's leveling build and pickup the clusters he suggests. To make his build rock you MIGHT only need to add chain support and remove another gem in place of it.

Thanks for the info ! How did you manage Herald of thunder, herald of ice & wrath. Got enlighten lvl 3 23% and can't spam storm brand with 3 activated ?

Thanks a lot in advance for your response
"
trainor_x wrote:

Thanks for the info ! How did you manage Herald of thunder, herald of ice & wrath. Got enlighten lvl 3 23% and can't spam storm brand with 3 activated ?

Thanks a lot in advance for your response

You need a special mana flask, the Enduring mana flask that doesn't stop when you're mana bar fills up.

I only have about 90 mana not reserved.

I also have level 1 Brand Recall on my left click, so as I'm running I'm pulling brands to me -- with the absurd attachment range I already have, including the 25% from Brand Recall, it helps me AutoBomb things as I'm running. On bosses it will pull brands off the boss but due to attachment range they attack back instantly.
does anyone know if storm drinkers cluster would still work if i go cold conversion with call of the brotherhood rings? Or will I have to end up going large cold dmg clusters?
"
Wrongkind wrote:
does anyone know if storm drinkers cluster would still work if i go cold conversion with call of the brotherhood rings? Or will I have to end up going large cold dmg clusters?

nvm just tested it, and it does not
Noob here.

Build is going great. What should I upgrade now?

Also, is my tree correctly setup? I love the build but get shotted here and there in red maps

"
Luciferoxx wrote:
Noob here.

Build is going great. What should I upgrade now?

Also, is my tree correctly setup? I love the build but get shotted here and there in red maps

If you don't have Large Clusters and/or Medium Clusters yet, prioritize them.

Replace Granite Flask with Diamond Flask.
Replace Chemist's Divine Life flask with Seething Life Flask.
Replace Avenger's Stibnite Flask with Quicksilver Flask.
Try to find a helmet with +1 Max Power Charges, either rare or unique helmet - this stat can be found as an implicit on corrupted helmets or as a prefix on Warlord influenced rare helmets.
You could also try Inya's boots and get res capped with gloves.

Last edited by Jzuo on Oct 15, 2020, 5:04:51 PM
Its still viabble at heist without badge and hh?
I look for fast mapper but wanna avoid lill 1hits :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info