3.11.1b Patch Notes Preview

Cyclone? The client still gets stuck on some stuns, resulting in unknown actions leading to death or instance crashing.
"
Minion specific crafts in Harvest when?

I second this.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
good more patch notes.
"Bloom Improvements"

no option to disable... you don't get it, do you? :(
I imagine there are some valid reasons that some things are not being addressed in the ways everyone expects them to be. For example the bloom. Maybe there is an issue with the way it was originally coded that is making it more difficult to figure out and fix. Maybe GGG just wants their game to be a certain way. I don't know.

That being said, can we PLEASE get our stash in the Grove? Menagerie has it, Trials have it, Thane's lab has it...

I would gladly give up one square in the Grove in order to not have to go back and forth if I need to ID a map I want to craft on, or find one of my stashed horticrafting benches.

I think a lot of reasons so many people quit has been because almost everything to do with the Grove and the mechanic is so clunky compared to similar things that are already in the game. If there were not already things that you guys (GGG) had already smoothed out, it might not seem so dramatic. But it's almost like you guys are ignoring all the lessons learned from past leagues.

That's not like you.
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
WOOHOO!!!!
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Are you guys not fixing wintertide brand? It is spell damage but we can't use energy shield leech with it. The gem or the passives both don't work with it. Makes it very hard to use a low life build with that brand because you can't leech energy shield.
How about a fix for the Oshabi- and portal-less "The Sacred Grove" label leading to an empty garden when the seed cache hasn't been opened yet? Had that happen all evening.
I'd rather have no Harvest and the hope it one day returns in glory than this trash.
Minions specific crafts would b nice.. n ty for adjusting zombie sounds ^.^

Yet, I'm not really a crafter. I'm just playing the new league to try out some new builds, since u guys messed mine up. It wasnt an OP build or anything. But I could manage to do all endgame content w/o having to farm 100s of ex. Been playing it for several leagues too.
Speaking of those changes.. that's y some peeps aren't playing this league, besides the fact it's all bout crafting. U pissed em off (like my hubby) he worked his tail off for several kick ass builds n u messed em all up. They're junk now. He lost all motivation to play a game by a company who's idea of making things better .. is totally destroy peeps hard work, and nerf some items instead of adjusting the others up.
Thank you so very much, GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info