3.11.1b Patch Notes Preview

"
kthanhkt wrote:
can we have a small seed backpack? they take too much slot in the inventory

"jUsT gEt A bEtTeR lOoT fIlTeR!" -ggg last league
Where is my 1000 or 10000 life forge storage tank?
Hmm

Can u actually do something about trading crafts? I dont wanna craft at all and i wanna sell them but it's so f***** hard as a non-streamer. Crafts should turn into something like incubator and then trading would be much easier
Please allow us to disable bloom. It is not wanted on my end. And many otters. ;) Thank you.
"
Bereadytocry wrote:
Any news on the issue with black boxes blocking the screen sometimes? I can't wear the Insatiable Malice set because of this issue.

I'm having similar issues with Insatiable Malice + Demonic items when I use Lightning Warp. It's giant blue boxes that flash over my character.

But "Fixed a bug where using Divine Ire while wearing the Angelic Helmet microtransaction caused bright visual flashes." is all they mentioned for now.

BOOM MUST HAVE A DISABLE OPTION.
We really need performance tweaks, the game is running absolutely poorly right now.

You fixed so many issues with your last patch for Delirium, why has the performance become the worst in history with Harvest? You had a running game with good performance but whatever you did with the first harvest patch, it killed the performance.
People are quitting because the game is unplayable, not because Zombies do a sound or the harvest notification stays too long.

Please, do something about the performance!
"
Minion specific crafts in Harvest when?
#NeverGoing90
Sweep still broken.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
Minion specific crafts in Harvest when?

I second this.

Yess!
Very needed.
We miss minion crafts, like... alot!

How is this crafting league then, without em?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info