3.11.1b Patch Notes Preview

''Fixed a bug introduced in 3.11.0 where Rumbling Mass and similar monsters were missing textures.''

So that wasn't just my new pc huh? Thanks i suppose?

That being said; while it's nice that minor stuff like this gets adressed, there are currently a lot more glaring issues (some of which have been pointed out on baeclast as well) that could use a little attention.

As for crafting; i still hate betrayal with a passion and now there is this harvest stuff that is a) in terms of mechanic tedious and unfun to run imo and b) makes currency less important instead of allowing access to more currency. So integrating this mechanic or removing it after league is gonna suck regardless...
im not seeing a storage tank change here that either reduces the amount i need or stops the 200 i have from reducing my fps to below 20 in my grove
"
GGG this is good and all but when you going to fix the auto dispenser not working I have to go back after each area to fertilize t2 seeds because auto doesn't work.

Auto dispenser does work
"
Ashriel wrote:
Currency icons and actual, additional coloring... 3 weeks in. Still no option to totally remove the bloom that literally no one asked for.

You know how many games have been helped by having bloom? Zero. You know how many of those games at least let you turn it off? All of them but this one.

Is bloom the reason why I feel blinded in my hideout and when throwing flares? Something is off with the brightness this league!
Can you please fix the auto dispersing/seeds showing they don't have lifeforce to grow despite they do? Seriously, I've heard every excuse including "oh it will be done later in this turn!" but they stay red the entire time they are growing.

Also if you won't increase tank capacity in some way can we have a gauge we can plant into the system for amount of storage and how much stored? At a glace info on that would make the process far less annoying and easier to monitor than the 100 tanks for each colour it takes to keep T2+ fields running (And I don't even have that many fields).

where is the teased adding tags to advanced mod description?
"It is no longer possible to Upgrade Essences, Oils or Maps when viewing the Stash through the Harvest Crafting 'stash view'."

Uhm... why do this??... does this mean now i have to take all maps that want to alc using harvest crafts into map or grove every time... thats a nerf :P
"
Fixed a bug where Oshabi would repeatedly say "This way, exile." each time you entered the Sacred Grove if you had completed or partially completed the Harvest tutorial quest without speaking to her first.

You call that a tutorial?
Bloom Improvements
Reduced the intensity of Bloom effects for the following assets: The Eradicator skills, Stygian Desecrate Effect, Tornado Shot, Flame Golem skills, Tectonic Slam, Automaton Divine Ire Effect, Phasing effect and Pandemonium Wings.
Fixed a bug where using Divine Ire while wearing the Angelic Helmet microtransaction caused bright visual flashes.

fix lightning arrow + inpulsa aswell then. its way too bright.
fk archnemesis.
It is no longer possible to Upgrade Essences, Oils or Maps when viewing the Stash through the Harvest Crafting 'stash view'.

I dont often get actually angry at a game, but how stupid and disconnected from the community are you? Most people want a stash in the Grove, I understand you have reservations about that (though dont agree with your reasons). One of the few useful parts of the crafting system was upgrading maps ro rare using harveat crafts. But because of this stupid change we now need the maps in our inventory to do this???

What the actual F...

And also why on earth do you hate group play? This is the most solo league I have ever seen, allow all players to get seed drops, and have all players receive a complete cycle, not just the map owner.

I'm getting so disillusioned with your choices and direction of the game.

For goodness sake please just hire some people that actually play the game alot, enjoy it, and know what the playerbase wants, and most importantly, listen to them. I hope Octavio can bang some sense into you.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Jul 9, 2020, 3:10:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info