3.11.1b Patch Notes Preview

"Reduced the frequency that Raised Zombies play their idle audio."

option to disable pls!
The zombie noise check is very welcome, but Arena Master Spectres are what really need their noises checked.

The constant banging of their shields in hideout is dealing increasing amounts of sanity damage to my mind.
"
DixuMixu wrote:
"
dsata wrote:
"
DixuMixu wrote:
nope still not coming back to even finish 12 challenges :D

I am sure GGG is depressed that you are not coming back. Not a single purchased pack and zero constructive criticism - [Removed by Support]. Stop coming to the forums to troll if you don’t play the game.

don't forget to buy more supporter packs :D

I support a company that is constantly innovating and taking risks - they talk to the community and listen to feedback. Even with the pandemic they are keeping to their timelines. Even with no specific leagues and just a ladder/community reset, it’s still a better game than 99% of others in the genre.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Rebekah_GGG on Jul 8, 2020, 7:56:51 PM
"
dsata wrote:

I support a company that is constantly innovating and taking risks - they talk to the community and listen to feedback. Even with the pandemic they are keeping to their timelines. Even with no specific leagues and just a ladder/community reset, it’s still a better game than 99% of others in the genre.

[Removed by Support]

then we have different opinions :D
btw look at steam charts for how many players quit the league in first week :D
game is getting worse and worse after 10cent bought GGG :D
Last edited by Rebekah_GGG on Jul 8, 2020, 7:57:25 PM
Nothing about Vulkan and more forced and insufficient bandaid fixes instead of replacing your mutilated sliders and dropdowns with options that let you minimize or turn off certain effects and features.

You could flame DixuMixu all you want but he is still right. This a no for me too.
Larger storage is sorely needed. And a better way to store horticrafts. Otherwise, am enjoying the new op crafting!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
GGG this is good and all but when you going to fix the auto dispenser not working I have to go back after each area to fertilize t2 seeds because auto doesn't work.
"Piety... betray me, and I WILL have your head."
IGN:EmbracerOfDeath level 100 Righteous fire Marauder Chieftain.
Can you please make a flashback league to get us non crafting players back! i will 100% come back if you make a flashback league, and you can pick any league, ill even take synth league, please anything!
"
Can you please make a flashback league to get us non crafting players back! i will 100% come back if you make a flashback league, and you can pick any league, ill even take synth league, please anything!

same bro :(
harvest is just awful and boring
"
Vanchelot wrote:
Nothing about Vulkan and more forced and insufficient bandaid fixes instead of replacing your mutilated sliders and dropdowns with options that let you minimize or turn off certain effects and features.

You could flame DixuMixu all you want but he is still right. This a no for me too.

thanks bro, steam numbers don't lie: many players quit harvest because it's just bad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info