3.11.1b Patch Notes Preview

So why no longer allow to craft maps from stash?
So bloom on flares in the mine is considered normal?

Also: MAKE ZOMBIES PERSISTENT ALREADY!
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
So no great performance improvements? Oh, well... Here we go again...
"

Harvest Improvements

It is no longer possible to Upgrade Essences, Oils or Maps when viewing the Stash through the Harvest Crafting 'stash view'.

This is an improvement???? I thought the lack of Alchemy Orbs was because of the ability to craft maps using the Grove. Or am I and several others not understanding this bullet point?
Tanks capacity??????????????????????????
Harvest SC BOSS AND CRAFTING SERVICE:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2474615
Pls fix auto-dispensers, add stash to garden area, and increase capacity of tanks. It is not a grove but an endless storage of fertilizers.
"
Kaytrim wrote:
"

Harvest Improvements

It is no longer possible to Upgrade Essences, Oils or Maps when viewing the Stash through the Harvest Crafting 'stash view'.

This is an improvement???? I thought the lack of Alchemy Orbs was because of the ability to craft maps using the Grove. Or am I and several others not understanding this bullet point?

Think you still can craft, just going to have to hold then and drag 60 maps on your bag to the grove in order to do it?
Currency icons and actual, additional coloring... 3 weeks in. Still no option to totally remove the bloom that literally no one asked for.

You know how many games have been helped by having bloom? Zero. You know how many of those games at least let you turn it off? All of them but this one.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Bloom Improvements
Reduced the intensity of Bloom effects for the following assets: The Eradicator skills, Stygian Desecrate Effect, Tornado Shot, Flame Golem skills, Tectonic Slam, Automaton Divine Ire Effect, Phasing effect and Pandemonium Wings.
Fixed a bug where using Divine Ire while wearing the Angelic Helmet microtransaction caused bright visual flashes.

[Removed by Support]

Why not give us back the ability to simply turn this crappy bloom effect off? It's not rocket science, as you only removed it this league!

Instead of patching everything under the sun to try and "fix" the problem you created in the first place, why not just let us turn the crap off.

Yes, I am one of the many who can no longer play this game that I loved entirely due to bloom effects. Eye strain, migraines, tiredness, etc etc ALL DUE TO BLOOM.

[Removed by Support]Not one single valid reason has EVER been given to us, the players, as to why you are now FORCING this on us? I despair. It's really almost as though you want to drive players away now.
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Jul 8, 2020, 8:43:58 PM
Sound fixes when? I have sound channels set to high and still half the time the dialogue fails to play (like the ones when your bags are full or skill is on cooldown), sometimes NPC are also not playing their audio or being extremely muffled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info