[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

"
https://pastebin.com/wRRnE8y6

What would be the main things to do here for more energy shield?

I'm not so sure but I think the only source of our ES is jewels and medium cluster, aside from normal pathing in the tree. It's so much difference if you can get ES in every jewel (aside from the required uniques) and medium clusters. If you can do that and change your mediums to 6 passives, it would make so much difference. Hand of the High Templar got ES too but with the cost of needing to have crit multi elsewhere.

Cheers!
"
Oof, expensive mistake! I picked up a large cluster just now for 50C; it has disorienting display; blizzard caller and vengeful commander. Didnt realize until now that disorienting display is on the opposite side.

You should always try it in PoB first. But oh well, mistakes has its cost. It's easier to learn first hand.
"
Coreyzano wrote:
With Alternate Purities, is it better to run Curse with Temporal Chains for an extra level of safety on T17+ Deli's?

I might be missing something, but I have Ele-Weakness but it feels like it's overkill. I can also afford a much nicer pair of HotHT with Temp Chains for cheaper.

*edit* I wound up buying a +2 Duration, Max ES, Spell crit, Temp Chain pair for 2ex (so 70c lol)... and will report back after a few maps if anyone's interested.

So far it's been pretty great. I don't feel any DPS loss from losing ele-weakness, and barely even get hit anymore. For those running delirium/simulacrum, Temp Chains also slows Kosis and Omni making them hilarious to dodge.

Side note, this means you aren't running Maligaro's gloves. You will need to have multi jewels, and won't have as much ES. That said, I almost never die with 4k even to Sirus beams.
trying your build out !
Does anyone have any levelling tips beyond "Use ball lightning and archmage from 38 onwards"? since the majority of skill points are being used for clusters, the tree doesnt provide much in the way of offensive or defensive buffs. Were squishy, weak and slow.

Im grinding through the acts but its pretty brutal.
Not really impressed with EK currently, would it be worth selling headhunter to make a better spark build?
"
Karriane wrote:
Not really impressed with EK currently, would it be worth selling headhunter to make a better spark build?

"Better" is subjective. Some prefer EK, some spark. I prefer Arc. Haven't tried EK though. You can always get some feedback from people which ones they prefer but you wouldn't actually know which one you like until you try them. It would also depend on what gear you have currently. 'Cause different skills need some specific items to actually get the most out of it. Such as for EK, you need a phys conversion watcher's eye.

You should actually try spark if you want to see how it feels. Try it without having to sell your HH. But then again, you won't know how it actually is min-maxed if you're not there yet. So use whichever suits you with your current gear. Then try again when you have more min-maxed gear and whatnots.
Love this Build...tyvm for it.

PoB don´t show me any Pantheon for my Scion...any Tips?

Thanks
How do you feel about Ghost Reaver + Doryani's Lession?
Does anyone know why he chose "Intensity" in his tree when he is not using Intensify skill gem. It does not seem to work without it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info