[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

"
Volk1o1 wrote:
Hello everyone, I got up to 90 LVL and there is no damage, tell me what I'm doing wrong? This is my first character of this type.

Doing all of the following will more than double your dps:
1. Use Smite. I think you're already using it? There's an empty socket in your weapon.
2. Get level 21 Purity of Fire and Purity of Ice
3. Get level 21 Arc. Preferably Vaal Arc. This is BIG dps boost.
4. Level your gems to max, at least the dps ones.

In addition, get the "Charge on Kill" passive on the tree. This is easily missed. It's on the right side of node start of scion. You can also get "Fire damage to Spells" on any of your jewels for Cinderswallow proc of increased dmg on ignited enemies.
Hi everyone... i managed to have some currency to spend (more than 420 ex) and im now looking to do an aura stacker.
What are the difference between the ci version and the ll version (other than chaos res ofc)
For spark do we just socket spark instead of arc in your setup ? Or its a whole different gem setup ?
"
Hi everyone... i managed to have some currency to spend (more than 420 ex) and im now looking to do an aura stacker.
What are the difference between the ci version and the ll version (other than chaos res ofc)

The difference is tankyness and damage. LL is more damage less tanky. CI is more tanky less damage. But if you put all your currency into it, I don't think it matters anymore. It's a matter of preference. Personally I would try both to see which one you prefer but that's the only difference I know. Don't get me wrong. LL is tanky too. I think you should try it yourself. Without an HH, LL is squishy in my opinion. I don't have HH so CI is better for me. Lower damage, but manageable. I don't have 420ex to spend. Lol.

"
Pluvie wrote:
For spark do we just socket spark instead of arc in your setup ? Or its a whole different gem setup ?

Different. You should look at poe.ninja. See what people are using. You'd see some differences. Some are using pierce. Some fork. I prefer fork but that's just me. You'd also have to use Hazardous Research jewel too. You'd also maybe opt to traverse the cluster jewel slot on the right instead of left. I don't know if it matters that much but it's armour on the left and projectile dmg on the right. But if you want to play with different skills, I'd keep my tree.
"
Pluvie wrote:

Pretty much.

Spark - Controlled Destruction - Inspiration - Spell Echo - Fork - (either Cold Pen if you don't have Divergent Purities, or Arcane Surge if you do for better boss DPS).

Alternate gems:
Divergent Spark - extra projectiles for clear
Anomalous Inspiration - additional crit
Divergent Arcane Surge - Additional surge duration
Awakened for the rest of the gems but not needed unless you are min/max.
Last edited by Coreyzano on Oct 19, 2020, 10:21:13 PM
hi, i would like to try this build but have some doubts:
In the PoB i see that the resistences are not capped, it's correct?
Which are the ascendances like Scion?
Thx a lot!!!
IGN Now with MssDeath
Last edited by aaresmi on Oct 20, 2020, 2:55:01 PM
Can anyone look at my PoB and tell me if theres anything wrong with it? I switched from an archmage arc build to an aura stacking one and I feel like I'm doing way worse in term of both damage and survival, even when I invested more currency in.

https://pastebin.com/WzaMe6PD
For you to say that, I think you're fairly new to the game or new to PoB in general.

"
In the PoB i see that the resistences are not capped, it's correct?

Cluster Jewels

"
Which are the ascendances like Scion?

It's in the PoB.
"
Can anyone look at my PoB and tell me if theres anything wrong with it?

1. Anoint your amulet.
2. Missing catalyst on your rings.
3. You are not using all your auras. This is VERY important. Doesn't matter if you have so much aura effect if you lack auras to scale.
4. Your aura effect is 301% which is ok. I have mine for 302% for a long time before I did my upgrade. But the difference is I have all my auras active.
5. Drop the Grand Spectrums for reduce mana reserve jewel.
6. Change your Large Cluster with 12 nodes to just 8 like your other ones so you could use the points for ES nodes for the meantime.

Prioritize getting all your auras active. It would make so much difference with the same aura effect you have.

"
I switched from an archmage arc build to an aura stacking one and I feel like I'm doing way worse in term of both damage and survival, even when I invested more currency in.

https://pastebin.com/WzaMe6PD

That's how aura stacking works. If you compare the same budget for another build, it's worse. You are always much better on another build. BUT, it has so much scaling that you can spend all your currency into and still not perfect the build. If you like a build that you can just upgrade, this is the build for you. But if you stop halfway through, you're missing out. But on the other hand, you can learn so much by just trying the build.

Cheers!
Last edited by _mrkvn on Oct 20, 2020, 8:16:52 PM
At what level can I switch to aura stacking? I know this is incredibly gear dependent, I'm currently playing archmage BL and hate it.

I have a +2 duration shavs, 1 voice(5 passive) and about 100 ex to spend.

Anyone have any wisdom to offer, I wouldn't be opposed to doing low-ish maps to level as well, but don't want to make the switch only to realize I don't have the levels to be effectively leveling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info