[3.11] Blade Vortex Fire Convert - DECIMATE the Atlas | Speed/AoE | 20mil+ Shaper DPS | All Content

How important is the 'Nearby enemied have -9% fire resistance' mod? What if we replace it with reduced mana reserved and drop enlighten maybe? Or run precision?
do you think on arcane visions,revitalizing flames is better than the double damage node?
"
Solomyaids wrote:
How did you get the large cluster jewel with Cremator, Doryani's lesson, and prismatic heart on it? There are none on the market. Any tips to craft it?

Its really easy to craft,alt spam until you hit prismatic,then regal it and hope for cremator or doryanis else remove the unwanted mod,then Aug life and hope for doryani. Doryani has a pretty low weight so you'll probably hit regen life. Since there are only 2 life mods available on the jewel,you are guaranteed to hit doryani with the next Aug life. Now add fire remove fire until you get cremator.

Personally I bought a jewel with cremator and prismatic both and added doryani myself.
this is not 20m shaper, is about 9m
Is the 20% BV Duration enchant acceptable?
"
illmtk wrote:

should be fine. I think it is only a 0.5 sec difference?
hi can you check my bv build? idk why but i can't clear 4-5 delirium orbs maps I am constantly dying.i use mirror fossil on map with dense+corroded.
Does anyone know how the Vaal Righteous Fire is supposed to work in this build? It keeps popping and making my HP end up at 1?
"
witkop525 wrote:
Does anyone know how the Vaal Righteous Fire is supposed to work in this build? It keeps popping and making my HP end up at 1?

Are you sure you are using vaal righteous fire? Because vaal righteous fire would never make your HP go to 1
"
witkop525 wrote:

ur probably using the normal righetous fire and not the vaal version, the vaal version only sacrefices like 20% (maybe 10? dont remember exactly) of ur health.

"
this is not 20m shaper, is about 9m

im at about 18mil shaper dps atm, could easily push 25mil+ if i upgrade my staff and get the -9% fire resist on my helm.

"

personally i dont use any BV duration enchanements, im sure its helpful but i dont find it nessesary, i did countless uber elders and sirius 8 without one.

"

Hello,

The build is going great so far, thanks a lot for making the build guide! I was just wondering if there are any improvements that could be made to increase my DPS for bosses and all-around improvements. Here's the POB for my build https://pastebin.com/LywTujv4

Also, I was wondering what do some of you guys do to become more beefy. My health is pretty good (6.6k eHp) but getting one-shot at times is pretty sad. Nonetheless, the build is super good with all content.

ur gear seems pretty dope, as far as i can seem the best upgrade for ya would be to get the staff instead of ur void batteries (would give u afew exta mil dps) and yeah, this build isnt insanely tanky, u need to dodge shit and be carefull with ur movement, there isnt much in the way of deffensive layers u can add to this build. just keep jumping and dont get hit basically, if u rlly feel adventerous u can equallise all ur resists for the oak flask, that would probably help with survivavability abunch.
Last edited by SoulRus on Aug 3, 2020, 5:23:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info