[3.11] Blade Vortex Fire Convert - DECIMATE the Atlas | Speed/AoE | 20mil+ Shaper DPS | All Content

"
"
Mastiis wrote:
Playing the bow version, do you have some advice to get tankier ? (current : 3k5 hp + 2k3 EHP)

I can oneshot boss, but sometime I just get oneshot aswell T-T. I just cannot tank 1 hit from anyboss T14-T16

Spoiler

Did you get Corrupted Soul if yes then you need a HH. This builds not really tanky anyways.

time to get a HH :<
Last edited by Mastiis on Jan 26, 2021, 12:14:36 PM
Spoiler

Hey i tried this build last league but a bit too late I stopped POE just after min maxing it.

What do you think about the next improvements of the gear ? I don't really know between a better helmet, others rings with double buff (fire dmg + buff effect) , Badge or Headhunter ?

I know my gear is far away from perfect I just wonder what should I focus next. I just switched from BV Poison to BV fire so that's why my gems are low level.

And how do you leech/regen ES? Cinderswallow is good on packs but what about bosses ?
Great build btw, feels really good.

Sorry if I made mistakes, english is not my native language !
Last edited by Moutarde on Jan 29, 2021, 2:46:24 AM
You don't need 2 large ele damage clusters. You want 1 at most for life leech from doryanis, a min-maxed build will get life leech elsewhere (e.g. implicit on ring or with doryani glorious vanity which has fire leech on arcane vision). Otherwise you use phys damage clusters.

As for next upgrades..buff effect + fire damage rings are insanely expensive, and cost a small fortune for ones with a good implicit. We are talking 8ex+ for a double mod, which offers basically the same DPS boost as a single mod ring with a good implicit..which costs ~60-100c.

I would replace that helmet, get yourself a +1 power charge crown of the inward eye. 300 life, 500 ES, 9% phys mitigation and 17% DPS for under an exalt, thats good shit.

You get ES leech from heart of flame.

This is the gear I have right now. Just wondering will it be good to get a badge of the brotherhood right now or is there other things that I should be getting first? I already have all the unique jewels, but not the rare ones. Also, I used magmatic strike to convert my damage. Is that fine?
1st time trying this build, switching from TR trickster after I got HH. Need help/advice, not sure what i'm doing wrong but im dying on t10 maps (cant kill bosses without dying).

Is the build outdated/nerfed so much for 3.13 (I dont think so)?

Is badge of brotherhood a must have in order for the build to be decent (atleast farm regular red maps)?

I know some of my gear still needs work but i think they are decent enough.

***Got all the unique jewels (including unnatuiral instinct)

thanks.
Last edited by geh888 on Feb 8, 2021, 10:50:59 AM
"
geh888 wrote:
1st time trying this build, switching from TR trickster after I got HH. Need help/advice, not sure what i'm doing wrong but im dying on t10 maps (cant kill bosses without dying).

Is the build outdated/nerfed so much for 3.13 (I dont think so)?

Is badge of brotherhood a must have in order for the build to be decent (atleast farm regular red maps)?

I know some of my gear still needs work but i think they are decent enough.

***Got all the unique jewels (including unnatuiral instinct)

thanks.

You are massively missing spell levels and quality on your gems, herald of ash in particular scales really well with quality and you have 0 of it. Get a 21/x Vaal BV ASAP, awakened Skill Gems in the other slots also wouldn‘t go amiss. The build is viable even without Badge, but you are making quite a few compromises, so the build might not feel sooth until you invest another 20 or so ex. Big things that are issing are Bottled Faith, the aforementioned gems, Towering Threat/Vast Power Jewels and missing Power Charge/Crit Multi on your helmet. Two other random pointers:

1) I presume your Doryani Jewel provides Fire Leech? If not you will need to get that from a Doryani‘s Lesson on a Large Cluster.

2) With Unnatural Instinct in your current Slot you are missing out on 36% Spell Damage on the travel node towards the power charge, if you path in such a way that you approach the power node from downwards and connect your tree through the life to the left of the power charge you get that 36% spell damage at the „cost“ of having to take an additional 5% life node.
Last edited by stnikolauswagne on Feb 8, 2021, 12:09:02 PM
Thanks for the advise, got 21vBV, +23HOAsh, bottled faith and removed unnatural instinct. running a lot smoother now. i have like 25ex more to spend. what do you think is the best bang for your buck upgrade? badge/helmet?

Forgot to mention, i have 4 medium c.jewel (magnifier and vast power)
"
geh888 wrote:
Thanks for the advise, got 21vBV, +23HOAsh, bottled faith and removed unnatural instinct. running a lot smoother now. i have like 25ex more to spend. what do you think is the best bang for your buck upgrade? badge/helmet?

Forgot to mention, i have 4 medium c.jewel (magnifier and vast power)

I would probably take the plunge and get the Badge, its probably the most transformative item you can get, Helmet is nice QoL and the tenth power charge is definitely nice but Badge is +6 Frenzy Charges and 90% Ellusive Effect, which is just so good for general speed.

As far as order goes I would go for:

Badge>Awakened Gems>Tailwind Boots>Helmet>Towering Threat+Vast Power Medium Clusters>50% Conversion Gloves

E: When getting Badge don't forget to spec into Avatar of Fire, I'm not saying I spent 20 juiced maps without that Keystone when switching but .....
Last edited by stnikolauswagne on Feb 8, 2021, 2:21:16 PM
Hi,

Looking for some advice here. Trying to use this to clear t15 fully juiced delirum maps but i am not getting any success. Is HH mandatory for fully juiced t15 map? Looking for someone with more expertise for help
OK so first off this build is fucking amazing... Dumped all my currency into it, didn't regret it for the first 3 maps... but then I ran into a valdo harbinger pack and realized a HUGE issue with the build:

It oneshots my PoE

like... I touch a harbinger and the game just closes. What do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info