[3.11] Blade Vortex Fire Convert - DECIMATE the Atlas | Speed/AoE | 20mil+ Shaper DPS | All Content

"
Annelise22 wrote:

Broken Ass Build. I approve of this insanity. Good Job mate.

I run full juiced del maps in std and I have two questions.

How can I get some extra layers of defence because some shit in Del maps are scary. And maybe some more leech mana or life (Can I get rid of the mana flask?). Is rare amulet better than Badge?

And because I run out of currency and cant afford the 50% Gloves, will this build be as good with a bow and signal fire quiver?

Also if you can check profile and tell me what I can improve or if I missed anything that would be great. :)

yeah thats asking more than a couple questions... :p

Thanks.

bow and quiver is much better than 2 void batterys its like 100% more dmg with a good synthesis base like mine. Look at my lvl 100 tree currently in the league i have some more defenses. Also there is only 1 thing u can improve before u get to mirror tier items. Your amulet is bad in comparison to the rest. Try to get +2 gem levels there. Just saw ur gloves. U can get like 18% more dmg with culling unnerve gloves
Last edited by reggie_gakil on Oct 8, 2020, 7:51:03 PM
"
welp im doing deathless sirus with only enduring cry. But i also went for acrobatics and phase acrobatics. Also im sitting on like 16 million shaper dps with max stacks so i one shot everything anyway

I fixed it by going more def and phase acro in passive tree.
But how do ppl get rid of mana flask? Cant see me sustain mana at all for now....
hey thanks for the guide, i went from hc to sc just to try out this build. im living on a budget and one thing i dont understand is that you suggest crafting/buying the frenzy chest. but that only enables 3 frenzy charges if i use xoph's amulet. am i missing something here? shouldnt i just wait with frenzy chest until i get badge of brotherhood?
"
Domilele wrote:
"
welp im doing deathless sirus with only enduring cry. But i also went for acrobatics and phase acrobatics. Also im sitting on like 16 million shaper dps with max stacks so i one shot everything anyway

I fixed it by going more def and phase acro in passive tree.
But how do ppl get rid of mana flask? Cant see me sustain mana at all for now....

U can just tab blade vortex with unleash to get stacks. But tbh on sirus its just meh to not have a mana flask and i also dont need a life flask so no reason to not use mine
Hi, wanted to ask, how can one leech mana if so desired to dump mana flask? Thanks.
Hello i wanna try out the build anyone maybe selling full build for a fair price ? @SoDynamic
Last edited by FatalD4mage on Oct 10, 2020, 5:01:09 PM

im absolute dog shit a white mob can literally 1 hit me in t10's 4k hp with 1k es am i missing something here? some huge layer of defense? and my dmg isnt that hot either
Why combustion over awakened elemental focus? It's much more dmg
"
Kalvaran wrote:
Why combustion over awakened elemental focus? It's much more dmg

From what i gather on poe ninja, ppl indeed use ele focus, but they have awakened curse on hit and combustion moved into that setup. Dk why, never played casters before. Would be nice if someone made breakdown of gem setups, cuz ppl on poe ninja use all kind of stuff in main 6l, no idea wich is better.
Last edited by Fray99x on Oct 12, 2020, 7:44:56 PM
Yeah I swapped to ele focus cuz more dmg, you can put combustion in your wave of conviction set up for bosses with flammability (this is what I did). Was just curious why the poster was running combustion in his 6L main set up compared to ele focus....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info