[3.11] Blade Vortex Fire Convert - DECIMATE the Atlas | Speed/AoE | 20mil+ Shaper DPS | All Content

"
SoulRus wrote:
"
witkop525 wrote:
Does anyone know how the Vaal Righteous Fire is supposed to work in this build? It keeps popping and making my HP end up at 1?

ur probably using the normal righetous fire and not the vaal version, the vaal version only sacrefices like 20% (maybe 10? dont remember exactly) of ur health.

I mean the gem is a Vaal Righteous fire gem but it pops the "default" Righteous Fire because of the cast when damage taken gem? Or should I unlink it from the cast when damage taken gem?

Appreciate the quick reply to my question :ok_hand:

Also, what causes the chain reaction of Herald of Ash to take place?
Last edited by witkop525 on Aug 3, 2020, 9:17:28 PM
"
I mean the gem is a Vaal Righteous fire gem but it pops the "default" Righteous Fire because of the cast when damage taken gem? Or should I unlink it from the cast when damage taken gem?

Your righteous fire is not high enough level. You keep CWDT at level 1, and level up RF past level 38 requirement.
"
Icallhacks wrote:
"

Your righteous fire is not high enough level. You keep CWDT at level 1, and level up RF past level 38 requirement.

Cheers I will see if this will help.
"
Icallhacks wrote:
"

yep, this is correct, CWDT only procs the non vaal version (which is deadly af unless ur an RF build lel) but once it outlvls (38 if ur CWDT is lvl 1) then it will stop procing it
"
SoulRus wrote:
"
Icallhacks wrote:

yep, this is correct, CWDT only procs the non vaal version (which is deadly af unless ur an RF build lel) but once it outlvls (38 if ur CWDT is lvl 1) then it will stop procing it

Perfect! That solved it for me. Do you happen to know the answer on my other question as well? The one about chaining Herald of Ash onto multiple mobs?

"
witkop525 wrote:

Also, what causes the chain reaction of Herald of Ash to take place?

How come when using Enduring Cry it sometimes doesn't heal?
Last edited by witkop525 on Aug 5, 2020, 4:57:20 PM
Whaat Stat does your "Arcane Vision" gives with Glorius Vanity Doryani ?
Is someone able to please review my PoB and tell me why I feel like I do almost no single target damage?

Most of the gear I feel is pretty good, I crafted most of it as per the guide (I need to roll better life on a few pieces).
I know I'm missing good jewels for damage but coming from a 33Mill shaper dps Poison BV build this seems way less boss damage.

https://pastebin.com/grJmcCk1
"
JasperSnail wrote:
Is someone able to please review my PoB and tell me why I feel like I do almost no single target damage?

Most of the gear I feel is pretty good, I crafted most of it as per the guide (I need to roll better life on a few pieces).
I know I'm missing good jewels for damage but coming from a 33Mill shaper dps Poison BV build this seems way less boss damage.

Took a glance and it seems your crit chance is not enough. You probably want to take the crit chance per power charge node, 20 quality ur power charge on crit gem, then buy a bottled faith and divine it till high crit roll. That will give u quite some single target DPS given the boss is on consecrated ground. Assuming the bottled faith has 1.8 crit roll, and u 20% qual your power charge on crit gem, u will have 8.9 mil shaper DPS.

If u have 100% crit, u will have almost 10 mil (9.8) DPS. So I think crit is def something u should improve first.

Also, I am assuming you have fire res on your timeless jewel? Otherwise ur lightning res is your highest, making wise oak useless
Does arctic armour do anything for us? In PoB it doesnt show any benefit
"
tlang wrote:
"
JasperSnail wrote:

Took a glance and it seems your crit chance is not enough. You probably want to take the crit chance per power charge node, 20 quality ur power charge on crit gem, then buy a bottled faith and divine it till high crit roll. That will give u quite some single target DPS given the boss is on consecrated ground. Assuming the bottled faith has 1.8 crit roll, and u 20% qual your power charge on crit gem, u will have 8.9 mil shaper DPS.

If u have 100% crit, u will have almost 10 mil (9.8) DPS. So I think crit is def something u should improve first.

Also, I am assuming you have fire res on your timeless jewel? Otherwise ur lightning res is your highest, making wise oak useless

Thanks for the advice, yes I have 14% Fire Res from one of my timless nodes so I have Fire res as highest.
I'll take a look into the crit node / BF / jewel though.

Are void batteries BiS?

What should I be allocating with my amulet?
Last edited by JasperSnail on Aug 6, 2020, 12:31:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info