[3.11] Blade Vortex Fire Convert - DECIMATE the Atlas | Speed/AoE | 20mil+ Shaper DPS | All Content

"
IchigoPL wrote:
Guys i have 40-42 ex,can i start play with this build? or should i go for Posion bv?

It depends on your definition of "play". 40-42 ex should be enough for a decent poison BV build tho. This build I think you probably need 50.
i want go burial chambers on 100% delirium :P
"
IchigoPL wrote:
i want go burial chambers on 100% delirium :P

i am sorry bro, but 40ex is not enough for that. the 2 herald of ash rings are about 20ex. to craft the helm you need 7-10 ex probably, assuming you don't need the duration enchant. body armor at least 4ex. you won't have a lot of money left after these pieces already. IMO, you probably need 100ex to make this build fly.

Okay so i go try Poison bv :p maybe there i will able to do that
100% delirium is tough, i havent tried one in awhile but when i did it kicked my ass.
i might have done it wrong, idk, tried it on a t16 toxic sewer map and the first mobs in the room were kinda unkillable, as i said though, it was be4 most of my major dps upgrades so dunno.

Edit: on an unrelated note, i've noticied that there are different cluster jewel listed in the "Gear breakdown" section and the PoB link, namely - in pub 1 of the major clusters in phys dmg and in gear breakdown its ele dmg, did some1 check which is better?
Last edited by SoulRus on Jul 30, 2020, 1:41:04 AM
╰(▔∀▔)╯
Last edited by simon_jester on Dec 1, 2021, 9:41:41 AM
"
"
SoulRus wrote:
Edit: on an unrelated note, i've noticied that there are different cluster jewel listed in the "Gear breakdown" section and the PoB link, namely - in pub 1 of the major clusters in phys dmg and in gear breakdown its ele dmg, did some1 check which is better?

I copied the phys one from the sample PoB, so 1x fire 1x phys large instead of 2x fire large. The phys one puts me ahead personally as long as I have 45%+ phys to fire conversion on gloves. YMMV, simulating it with your own build in PoB is probably your best bet.

after a quick test it seems that phys is *slightly* better then fire i got 100% fire conv though so idk what u would do with less (50% gloves 50% avatar)
Last edited by SoulRus on Jul 30, 2020, 6:20:24 AM
For min max, both staff and bow are better than void betterry?
I noticed that the non budget version of the build has different cluster jewel than the one you have linked in the gear overview. Do I try to get the non budget version one if I have the budget?
Hello,

The build is going great so far, thanks a lot for making the build guide! I was just wondering if there are any improvements that could be made to increase my DPS for bosses and all-around improvements. Here's the POB for my build https://pastebin.com/LywTujv4

Also, I was wondering what do some of you guys do to become more beefy. My health is pretty good (6.6k eHp) but getting one-shot at times is pretty sad. Nonetheless, the build is super good with all content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info