[3.11] Blade Vortex Fire Convert - DECIMATE the Atlas | Speed/AoE | 20mil+ Shaper DPS | All Content

"
LilUglyPolo wrote:

You don't even have blade vortex going right when you run into the mobs and you start it late?? What do you expect when you just try to facetank a shitton of monsters. Also you were killing the first mobs with 4 blade vortexes going instead of 10 AND not using flasks the entire clip.

flasks on, 10 stacks. typical monolith opening https://youtu.be/dDllNb0onTA
"
i think if build need to avoid small attacks that nobody remember because it's thousands in game then build is not work at all... even if i know about these attacks of boss it's impossible to avoid it because it's too fast... even if i can avoid 100 then i fail 101 and die... but my main problem is random deaths from nowhere like this
https://youtu.be/LuWMVTH3_Fg
for example i have 100% death rate in garden with high tier mobs. even the easiest combination like 1xt4 + 4xt3 + 15xt2 wipe me 2-3 times...

seems i don't understand something.

"impossible to avoid it because it's too fast"

Keep moving. Watch for the mechanics. Dash out. The red circle of death in your first video gives you plenty of time to get out. The multi-hit buster wouldn't have killed you if you'd been running towards his side instead of directly at him. One of your defenses in this build is your high mobility - use it.

"random deaths from nowhere like this"

That wasn't random at all. You died because you didn't kill the enemies, because you didn't have any BV stacks. Check your BV stacks right before you die - they disappear. It's not even a terribly big deal that you only had 4 stacks beforehand - you just didn't refresh them at all. You gave yourself to that train of mobs.

"

You died to a seeking fireball. That has nothing to do with the build.

Hopefully you can take some of these ideas and apply them to your gameplay so that you can enjoy this build more. If you're still having issues, I can say from experience that RS Spectre Necro is pretty safe.
Last edited by EndHumanity on Jul 27, 2020, 6:33:48 PM
"
EndHumanity wrote:

"

You died to a seeking fireball. That has nothing to do with the build.

Hopefully you can take some of these ideas and apply them to your gameplay so that you can enjoy this build more. If you're still having issues, I can say from experience that RS Spectre Necro is pretty safe.
you say "seeking fireball" like you dodge 100/100 fireballs and everybody also dodge 100/100... this time it's fireball that i dodge 50 and die on 51, next time it's something else etc etc... it's intended to face eat all that small mechanics some times - it's impossible to dodge all... and i don't need advise what build to play - my 1st character this league vd spellslinger that already have dozen sirus8 deathless with 7sec long last phase... i want to play this build - its fast and fun explosions. iam sure that everybody in this thread who happy with build eat that fireballs by face sometimes like me but don't die. i cant find checkpoint that i need to advance so i also can ignore all this small mechanics.
(◕‿◕)
Last edited by simon_jester on Dec 1, 2021, 9:41:26 AM
"
you say "seeking fireball" like you dodge 100/100 fireballs and everybody also dodge 100/100... this time it's fireball that i dodge 50 and die on 51, next time it's something else etc etc... it's intended to face eat all that small mechanics some times - it's impossible to dodge all... and i don't need advise what build to play - my 1st character this league vd spellslinger that already have dozen sirus8 deathless with 7sec long last phase... i want to play this build - its fast and fun explosions. iam sure that everybody in this thread who happy with build eat that fireballs by face sometimes like me but don't die. i cant find checkpoint that i need to advance so i also can ignore all this small mechanics.

"it's intended to face eat all that small mechanics some times"

But it isn't a small mechanic. It's a high damage mechanic with an easy counter. It gives you ample notification that it's spawned & coming for you, and it gives you ample opportunity to avoid it. Chimera's attacks are not small mechanics. They're high damage aoe & tankbuster mechanics that are telegraphed for you and pretty easy to avoid. They're not meant to be facetanked.

"i cant find checkpoint that i need to advance so i also can ignore all this small mechanics."

The checkpoint is that you don't get hit by the mechanics. The examples you've given of specific mechanics killing you have all been easily avoidable high-damage mechanics that most builds won't easily survive through.
Last edited by EndHumanity on Jul 27, 2020, 8:05:50 PM
it's really new method of playing this game for me. i already play 4 leagues and have at least 100+ chimeras kills and every time chimera for me was:
1. simple mob, have one ability - clouds
2. after you upgrade your gear you highly likely can avoid clouds.
"
ztnk wrote:
it's really new method of playing this game for me. i already play 4 leagues and have at least 100+ chimeras kills and every time chimera for me was:
1. simple mob, have one ability - clouds
2. after you upgrade your gear you highly likely can avoid clouds.

This right here is the problem. You seem to play by out gearing everything, not by learning. I've been playing for a long time as well, but I've never ever played a build that can survive a fireball to the face. Yes, I don't dodge it always, but when I die to it, I'm aware it's my fault. I don't decide to beef up to survive it. Not all builds in the game are tanky. Same for chimera. I think you've only been playing tanky builds or out gearing it massively, but those attacks of his kill on even alched maps.

Your arguments here are so petulant. Noone here is complaining about dying, because they know what to expect and if they die it's their fault. I don't get why you think people don't die to seeking fireball. I can guarantee that 90% of the people that play this build die to the fireball without HH buffs.

So seriously, try and learn the game, or go play a build that can face tank and outgears and let's you brain fart on mechanics.
Been playin this build for awhile now, and i do think i got it in a good place, whilist im not sure how high my dps is im fairly certain its pretty god dam high (~20mil or so i would assume)
and yeah, surviving is a pain in the ass, whil playin this u need to be fully aware of what ur doing coz otherwise ull die terribly.
even at this point of like 50+ex investment (not counting the HH and the staff i crafted for myself) i still do shaper and elder guardians after scour orbin the map just coz its easier and prevents 1-shots from the unique bosses (most of the time, aslong as u don fk up the mechanics).
all content is doeable with this build, i;ve done it all, ofc, it does requires alot of attention and care, but it is doeable.

Edit: on the exploady fireball crap: with 4.3k life and 1,9k ES i can eat 1 up with my face without dying on T16 maps (unless there are like -res mods on it)
it leaves me at ~10-20% health or so.
Last edited by SoulRus on Jul 28, 2020, 3:30:08 AM
Yo guys, great build, I'm very happy with the clear speed. But somehow I'm still missing quite a lot of single target (or I'm used to my Ele hit ST damage).
Anything else besides Lone Messenger I'm missing? I mean anything major?

Pob - https://pastebin.com/zk8adGtu

To the guy above, survivability is actually quite good if you:

a) Move fast
b) Think at least a little

I've actually died probably 2 times from 91 to 92 and those deaths were to Sirus guardians.
Guys i have 40-42 ex,can i start play with this build? or should i go for Posion bv?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info