[3.11] Blade Vortex Fire Convert - DECIMATE the Atlas | Speed/AoE | 20mil+ Shaper DPS | All Content

Hi, i feel like I'm lacking in PoB damage, tho not sure what all im missing. I'm aware a couple of my supports aren't maxed out yet. But could one of you guys take a loot and help me out here?

https://pastebin.com/9B3B8ThY

Also, why not use awakened ele focus instead of combustion? The -fire res doesnt seem to do much given we have exposure and ele weakness for bosses right?
"
LilUglyPolo wrote:

Uploaded full Sirus A8 kill rather than just last phase to give you guys idea of how the fight looks.

Really nice build, man. My first assassin character played to Lv90s so far. I invested a lot in this character, but, if you don't mind, i have a couple of questions,

1). I still feel squishy when doing boss fighting. I'm not talking about Sirus, for some map bosses, I have to play very carefully. is that the case for playing assassin?

2). Can you compare your build with other poison BV build? it seems to me that poison BV does better on boss fighting?

Thank you very much.

[dbLinkedItem id="13294174429"][dbLinkedItem id="13294174430"][dbLinkedItem id="13294174431"][dbLinkedItem id="13294174432"][dbLinkedItem id="13294174433"][dbLinkedItem id="13294174434"][dbLinkedItem id="13294174435"][dbLinkedItem id="13294174436"][dbLinkedItem id="13294174437"][dbLinkedItem id="13294174438"]

What would you suggest upgrading next? i have a calamitous visions in my stash but currently im showing a significant damage loss
i see in movies that even on Sirus your uptime of endurance charges is like 1%. on maps it's 0%. seems it's not really usable without Call to Arms keystone. do we have a good way to have this keystone without lose half of our dps? so we can put Enduring Cry on leftclick and have 100% uptime of endurance charges and 50% uptime of second Enduring Cry buff with heal of half our hp. iam really afraid of trying this build after see these numbers:
1. this build
2. my current spellslinger vd build (i still rarely die)
Last edited by ztnk on Jul 25, 2020, 7:30:39 AM
"
Hi, i feel like I'm lacking in PoB damage, tho not sure what all im missing. I'm aware a couple of my supports aren't maxed out yet. But could one of you guys take a loot and help me out here?

Also, why not use awakened ele focus instead of combustion? The -fire res doesnt seem to do much given we have exposure and ele weakness for bosses right?

The reason I prefer combustion to ele focus is for mapping I never cast Wave of Conviction, so my source of ignite is BV which boosts up Cinderswallow QoL and damage. Ele focus could be okay swap for bossing like Sirus where you're just spamming Wave of Conviction but I don't really like gem swapping so I wouldn't put in the effort.

Diamond flask doesn't do anything in your build really since you have 100% crit chance with power charge and bottled faith, just swap in for quicksilver unless you juggle flasks a bit more and rely on it. Getting double crit multi (crit multi + crit multi while dual wielding) jewels will boost up ur dmg quite a bit. If you grab that other socket on right side of tree and get double multi jewels it's about 15% more damage. Also the crit strike multi per power charge node gotten thru thread of hope is 10% more damage. Just these changes alone takes you to 19.3 million dps.

You could try fishing for a better Glorious Vanity that either gives fire leech OR the best case Double damage on your Arcane Vision node. I personally would use a lower level Arcane Surge just to have it more frequently available but that's up to you I suppose. Getting GOAT slot HoA rings with spell damage per power charge (or the dream max power charge) is big damage upgrade but also incredibly expensive (i got mine for 40-50 ex each). But if you had those you'd probably be at about 22 million damage. With this in mind all these changes would basically put you identical to where I am.

"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
"
LilUglyPolo wrote:

Uploaded full Sirus A8 kill rather than just last phase to give you guys idea of how the fight looks.

Really nice build, man. My first assassin character played to Lv90s so far. I invested a lot in this character, but, if you don't mind, i have a couple of questions,

1). I still feel squishy when doing boss fighting. I'm not talking about Sirus, for some map bosses, I have to play very carefully. is that the case for playing assassin?

2). Can you compare your build with other poison BV build? it seems to me that poison BV does better on boss fighting?

Thank you very much.

Not really for point 1 for me but my damage is enough to basically insta kill any boss. What's your hp/es at? And do you have arctic armor + aspect setup or still using anger?

Point 2 poison definitely going to be better for chunking big bosses but it's at a point where there's no boss in the game that feels like that's necessary. There's no content I do where I feel like boss kill time is an issue, maybe if I delved more or was doing like party boss kills with multiple player hp? Poison BV definitely seems strong, I've never played it but if your sole focus is bossing it'll b better. If you want to be incredibly fast at map clearing then this build is better.

"
XenJerec wrote:
[dbLinkedItem id="13294174429"][dbLinkedItem id="13294174430"][dbLinkedItem id="13294174431"][dbLinkedItem id="13294174432"][dbLinkedItem id="13294174433"][dbLinkedItem id="13294174434"][dbLinkedItem id="13294174435"][dbLinkedItem id="13294174436"][dbLinkedItem id="13294174437"][dbLinkedItem id="13294174438"]

What would you suggest upgrading next? i have a calamitous visions in my stash but currently im showing a significant damage loss

Nothing you linked works here pls fix and I'll comment :v

"
ztnk wrote:
i see in movies that even on Sirus your uptime of endurance charges is like 1%. on maps it's 0%. seems it's not really usable without Call to Arms keystone. do we have a good way to have this keystone without lose half of our dps? so we can put Enduring Cry on leftclick and have 100% uptime of endurance charges and 50% uptime of second Enduring Cry buff with heal of half our hp. iam really afraid of trying this build after see these numbers:
1. this build
2. my current spellslinger vd build (i still rarely die)

The uptime is however much I want it to be really just press the button manually.. It's really not ever useful outside of big bosses or t19 delirium since I never die in maps and if you touch a mob everything around it dies. Do this build if you want an incredibly fast mapper/farmer with lots of explosions not if you want to be tanky but the endurance charge thing is a non-issue. I basically use it as a heal flask. I'm level 99 on the build and could very realistically hit 100 if I cared to.

Additionally, this is what my current setup looks like

Last edited by LilUglyPolo on Jul 25, 2020, 11:16:34 AM
"
LilUglyPolo wrote:

Not really for point 1 for me but my damage is enough to basically insta kill any boss. What's your hp/es at? And do you have arctic armor + aspect setup or still using anger?

Point 2 poison definitely going to be better for chunking big bosses but it's at a point where there's no boss in the game that feels like that's necessary. There's no content I do where I feel like boss kill time is an issue, maybe if I delved more or was doing like party boss kills with multiple player hp? Poison BV definitely seems strong, I've never played it but if your sole focus is bossing it'll b better. If you want to be incredibly fast at map clearing then this build is better.

I'm at lv 91 with 3.5k hp/2.2k es. I just got the Calamitous Visions jewel and switch to Herald of Ash & Arctic Armor (with Lv4 Enhanced and Lv3 Enlighten). But I didn't get Aspect of Spider yet.

This is my character doing maps, so I think that I made the right choice to do this build.

IF you don't mind, I have a further question here. Should I upgrade my gloves to get more phy to fire or should I craft the helmet before gloves? thank you.

"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
"
LilUglyPolo wrote:

I'm at lv 91 with 3.5k hp/2.2k es. I just got the Calamitous Visions jewel and switch to Herald of Ash & Arctic Armor (with Lv4 Enhanced and Lv3 Enlighten). But I didn't get Aspect of Spider yet.

This is my character doing maps, so I think that I made the right choice to do this build.

IF you don't mind, I have a further question here. Should I upgrade my gloves to get more phy to fire or should I craft the helmet before gloves? thank you.

Helmet for sure will be more beneficial to you, will make your mapping smoother, give you more damage, and give you aspect of the spider which further slows everything around you for more artificial sorta survivability. From there I'd just focus on getting maxed up life on your gear as you should be able to hit 4k easily, and push it to 4.7k with finished gear, which translates to about 2.6k ES for me.
already spent about 70ex and my gameplay looks like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnVsSaUaIdc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inx2UHA8LeM

my vd spellslinger with 5x lower budget feel 50x tankier with same dps. yes whole screen explosions while mapping is really fun but i die on every single mob like abom/syndicate/legion/map boss etc etc... and i don't think that if i get badge for 50ex it will change something... really don't understand how to play this build without mass death...

my items are:
pob: https://pastebin.com/T38M7daQ
Last edited by ztnk on Jul 26, 2020, 10:17:58 PM
"
LilUglyPolo wrote:
"

The reason I prefer combustion to ele focus is for mapping I never cast Wave of Conviction, so my source of ignite is BV which boosts up Cinderswallow QoL and damage. Ele focus could be okay swap for bossing like Sirus where you're just spamming Wave of Conviction but I don't really like gem swapping so I wouldn't put in the effort.

Diamond flask doesn't do anything in your build really since you have 100% crit chance with power charge and bottled faith, just swap in for quicksilver unless you juggle flasks a bit more and rely on it. Getting double crit multi (crit multi + crit multi while dual wielding) jewels will boost up ur dmg quite a bit. If you grab that other socket on right side of tree and get double multi jewels it's about 15% more damage. Also the crit strike multi per power charge node gotten thru thread of hope is 10% more damage. Just these changes alone takes you to 19.3 million dps.

You could try fishing for a better Glorious Vanity that either gives fire leech OR the best case Double damage on your Arcane Vision node. I personally would use a lower level Arcane Surge just to have it more frequently available but that's up to you I suppose. Getting GOAT slot HoA rings with spell damage per power charge (or the dream max power charge) is big damage upgrade but also incredibly expensive (i got mine for 40-50 ex each). But if you had those you'd probably be at about 22 million damage. With this in mind all these changes would basically put you identical to where I am.

Okay thanks a lot for the reply. My AoE seems a lot lesser in t16 delirium maps itself, how hard are t19s for you? Also, the staff mentioned earlier, do you think its worth going for that?

Okay i just put in those changes, my dps went up by only 2m or so, how did you make it go up to 19?? What am i missing?
"
ztnk wrote:
already spent about 70ex and my gameplay looks like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnVsSaUaIdc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inx2UHA8LeM

my vd spellslinger with 5x lower budget feel 50x tankier with same dps. yes whole screen explosions while mapping is really fun but i die on every single mob like abom/syndicate/legion/map boss etc etc... and i don't think that if i get badge for 50ex it will change something... really don't understand how to play this build without mass death...

my items are:
pob: https://pastebin.com/T38M7daQ

Going by the videos you have provided, you are literally standing in his attacks. First one the BIG aoe, second one the frontal swipe. If you stand in it you are going to die. Not many builds can facetank that, and besides, your not supposed to. You need to move around a lot constantly dodge stuff, keep dodging individual attacks and playing, try to stay on the bosses side/back as much as possible. Given your gear and ehp, you should not really die at all.

Maybe you are used to playing tankier builds so you never learned the mechanics or had to care, but with most high dps builds you have to XD cuz generally the trade off is survivability for damage.

TL;DR dont stand in stuff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info