[3.11] Blade Vortex Fire Convert - DECIMATE the Atlas | Speed/AoE | 20mil+ Shaper DPS | All Content

"
SoulRus wrote:
Yo, thanks for the build, having alot of fun, had a HH drop from Metamorph and since since my main cant rlly utilize it decided to try this build out (crafted the chest myself, fairly simple and painless compared to the 15ex+ ppl are askin for such lel)
but i do have a problem with survivability, a massive problem, shit basically 2 shot me (the mappin by itself is mostly fine but the bosses are rlly scary)
im currently at ~3.6k life and ~2k ES and while i can probably push it to 4k life i dont see it making much of a difference, any suggerstions on this?

I mean 3.6k life/2k es -> 4.6k life/2.4k es is quite a difference actually so that would be your easiest thing to do. Besides that I've done what I think is my final change to the tree and gotten a large cluster with Smoking Remains on it to give myself a somewhat unreliable 50% evasion in packs (mostly for farming delirium maps a bit safer). Fill out your pantheon if you haven't (Arakaali if you haven't maxed chaos, Lunaris otherwise). Make sure to use Enduring cry often. Also check PoB to see if you need that diamond flask you could use something more defensive there maybe. I'm at 100% crit strike chance with my full power charges and flasks so diamond is useless, imagine you're close to being at a similar spot at least.

Up to about 25 mill dps now at level 99. Got my res all matching so my Wise oak gives the defensive benefit for all three elements which always feels good. Going to probably have one last update to this build for this league to show last cluster jewel change and final level 100 tree. Will make a cluster jewel and jewel section at last, and probably update the budget PoB to be more accurate so it's easier to understand changes. Thanks for all the comments so far everyone.

Might add an updated full Sirus video since i've got around an extra 10 million damage since that first video and can show just how fast the single target gets.
Last edited by LilUglyPolo on Jul 21, 2020, 10:27:36 AM
Can someone explain where the damage scaling for explosions is coming from? From the videos, it seems like distant packs are exploding in a chain reaction. Is herald damage bonus added to each explosion?
"
jbmcarth wrote:
Can someone explain where the damage scaling for explosions is coming from? From the videos, it seems like distant packs are exploding in a chain reaction. Is herald damage bonus added to each explosion?

Herald overkill can apply sometime but its mostly the body armor explode mod which we turn into fire dmg and amp up a lot with aoe and dmg
Does conc effect gem in the Body Armour also reduce the AoE of Explody Chest Explodyplosion?
Last edited by xX999Xx on Jul 23, 2020, 4:11:46 AM
Thats a really nice build. I've checked some PoB's , and a 6 link bow with spell damage and socketed gems + well rolled signal fire always results in a much higher dps count. Is PoB wrong or why does everyone prefer the 2 Void Batterys ? Sure. You give up 2 Power Charges, but it's still a huge difference
"
xX999Xx wrote:
Does conc effect gem in the Body Armour also reduce the AoE of Explody Chest Explodyplosion?

No.
"
greenskull96 wrote:
Thats a really nice build. I've checked some PoB's , and a 6 link bow with spell damage and socketed gems + well rolled signal fire always results in a much higher dps count. Is PoB wrong or why does everyone prefer the 2 Void Batterys ? Sure. You give up 2 Power Charges, but it's still a huge difference

This would be my pob :

https://pastebin.com/ReiMu1qf

Tried to put the bow and quiver and the dps drop was rather large.
So if I already have a Headhunter am I better off running the budget version until I have the currency for upgrades or selling the HH and buying the non budget version and then just buy HH back later at some point?
Last edited by Malzakor on Jul 23, 2020, 11:48:24 AM
"
Malzakor wrote:
So if I already have a Headhunter am I better off running the budget version until I have the currency for upgrades or selling the HH and buying the non budget version and then just buy HH back later at some point?

Hell no! You keep the HH and run the budget build. It has no problems mapping t16s.
"
Hello guys,
I feel like I am struggling with my Mana. Is there any way to improve this ?
Thanks

Edit: Fixed with Mind Drinker Node with "Mana on Kill".
Can also add with this setup an Inspired Learning which is perfect for the build.

A mana flask does all I need since bear in mind you're only using Blade Vortex once every like 4 seconds.. Lets you do no regen maps easily and not much else I'd want there really. A few people have messaged me about mana problems but it ended up them just spamming BV way more than they needed. You could also take "Mana Regeneration per Power Charge" node on tree with the Thread of Hope for a 1 point good mana regen.

Uploaded full Sirus A8 kill rather than just last phase to give you guys idea of how the fight looks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info