Lag spike on Washington and Texas server

"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
I don't see anything majorly wrong with those MTRs. Are you playing on WiFi? I think the pings to your router might be causing the change in average ping over the MTR (making it hard to see small problems).

Nope, that is actually a cable connection. I will be able to post some ones later hopefully when I am having the larger spikes.
Nope, wired, here. It was better this evening, about an hour ago.
Me and my entire guild is experiencing terrible ping spikes and lag on Texas and DC and Cali servers. This has never happened during any other league.

Something is wrong with GGG servers.

Wired connection, gigabit internet, high end PC. No other games or services experience network latency. Path of exile only. Please fix, makes the game unplayable.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
I don't see anything majorly wrong with those MTRs. Are you playing on WiFi? I think the pings to your router might be causing the change in average ping over the MTR (making it hard to see small problems).

Considering the number of players here complaining about the instance crashes, it is very upsetting to see that the dev team isn't taking the issue seriously. Especially since it is a major problem that completely prevents us from playing the games at time and makes us lose significant currency. Can we please have an inquiry into this and better communication? I don't wanna feel like i'm dealing with blizzard.
Experiencing this as well.
"
Kaynes08 wrote:
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:

Considering the number of players here complaining about the instance crashes, it is very upsetting to see that the dev team isn't taking the issue seriously. Especially since it is a major problem that completely prevents us from playing the games at time and makes us lose significant currency. Can we please have an inquiry into this and better communication? I don't wanna feel like i'm dealing with blizzard.

I don't see much feedback regarding instance crashes. I see a bunch on lag spikes and disconnections, though.

Are your instances crashing? (e.g. Portals missing after a disconnect)
Been having huge latency spikes on the Washington realm as well, trying to force the game to let me play on California and it still keeps putting me on the laggy Washington server. When is this gonna be fixed? The game is literally unplayable atm...
I play on a cable connection not a wifi and my game has been constantly lagging, stuttering, freezing, dropping and spiking FPS and also spiking Latency since the end of Delirium league. There's like hundreds of us reporting the same issues in ALL of the USA realms.. It can't be all of our problem and not something to do with the realms themselves on GGG's end. Especially since I even factory reset my computer, reinstalled windows, reinstalled my Radeon with all new drivers and everything just like other players I have seen also do.
Last edited by Br00ksy on Jul 6, 2020, 12:16:28 AM
Washington Gateway today has been really laggy, 30ms to 60ms like every 2 seconds, during mapping sometimes I'll freeze up for a few seconds for everything to catch up, wasn't having these issues a few days ago, strange.
Just had a huge amount of lag and freezing in the last map that I did. That has been happening on DC and Dallas, but this one was on the DC realm. Spikes in-game to over 1200ms+ and freezing that lasted over 20 seconds followed by being teleported around the map. Ended up disconnecting, and the instance was still up when I got back in.

I ran an MTR on that instance, and it's here: https://pastebin.com/75fWy0qW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info