[3.14] Bleedsplosion Bow Gladiator | League Starter | Beginner Friendly | Assailum

How is this build against A8 sirus?

How much budget needed to defeat a8 sirus for the player who has avearge bossing ability?
"
drawmonster wrote:
How viable will this build be post-Harvest crafting?

It will be just as viable. It will be more difficult to get a perfect bow, but it looks like there won't be any nerfs this coming patch
"
Would using kaom's or Lioneye's Vision be good?

Koam's Heart can work, but you will be missing out on some skills (Ballista totem, CWDT, Enduring Cry, etc.). You will have to choose which of those is best to go without.

Lioneye's vision is fine, but a rare chest piece will for sure be better in the long run.
"
LesserForms wrote:
Hey! I'm gonna start with this build next league.
I'm trying it out in STD right now, and it feels great in lvl 90+ with mediocre gear.

I'm trying to get a grip on when and how to upgrade to e.g. The Elder based bleed bow. I crafted this on the first try:

But i Feel like it actually lacks (phys) dmg compared to Lioneyes Glare. How to compare the 2? How important is flat and %phys dmg compared to bleed mods?

Hope some1 can help explain :)

Here is a piece of how it is calculated:

"Potential damage from one bleed application is based on the base physical damage of attack that caused it: 70% per second if the target is standing still (10% if an enemy monster applied it), if the target is moving bleeding deals additional damage equal to twice the base, for a total of 3 times base damage while moving (210%)"

The easiest way to get a all around bow is to get both bleed mods and then multimod on flat phys and % phys. Attack speed is great but the least important after bleed and phys.

Your bow is definetly better than Lioneye's because of the bleed mods, but since your pdps is lower it looks worse. But that bow is an upgrade for sure.
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
not to knock the OP, but there are some really key mods on basically every piece of gear that he leaves out of the guide...maybe because of affordability idk.

Bow can get DoT multi which is the second biggest dps boost apart from 100% more bleed, Quiver can get Double DoT Multi, and there are others all over that significantly benefit this build.

One question that I still have is: Ryslatha. When I put ryslatha into PoB, it does not significantly change any bleed dps at all. Perhaps that is PoB not being able to recognize ryslatha but if that's indeed the case, then a rare stygian is going to be way way better.

Ryslatha coil is the best in terms of dps, far better than other belts. I didn't ever end up using it, but PoB is lying if it says it is worse. There is math for the damage output somewhere if you google the belt.

Also make sure under the gear section you read the explanation tab, as it shows every good roll and the priority I give it. I may miss a few but I covered the bleed DoT multi and ignored the Bow DoT as it is much less of a priority than phys and bleed.
"
UnluckyGoose wrote:
Hey,builds looks great so I'm planning to go this league start. I'm just wondering how this build holds up with bosses early into the league without the assailum helmet. Are the gem links shown also in the order of priority?

Cheers :)

Build is great without Assailum for early bosses, and you can kill the end game bosses as well. I did lvl 8 Awakener with and without, and Assailum took less then half the time to kill so it makes everything so much better.

As for the gem links, yes they are in order. You can swap the last 2 links generally and not notice too much of a difference though.
"
Gosudevil wrote:
Hey. seems fun build might give it a go next league. could you please give a more detailed leveling guide for the Build? Cheers

Leveling with this build is super simple. You get split arrow immediately and stick with it. Put on pierce and chance to bleed linked with split arrow. Use chance to bleed support until your chance to bleed is 100% without the support gem. I also have the pathing for the skill tree on the updated PoB.

You get puncture right away as well and link chance to bleed and maim. Don't worry about totems or anything until you have enough links to do so.
Thanks for the reply :)
"
pphnx wrote:
How is this build against A8 sirus?

How much budget needed to defeat a8 sirus for the player who has avearge bossing ability?

For an average player I would say a lioneye's fall, glare, 6l rare chest or bow, and assailum will be more than enough. Depending on how expensive those are. At 1 week I estimate about 2-3ex. Prices shift around a lot, and some people will only need a 5l, and no assasilum. My first A8 was with 6l and no assailum on a lioneye's glare. I died 2 times but I consider that passing.
did you see the new mark update ? there is a huge amount of sustain potential which could open the chance to put in damage flasks instead of 4 defensive flasks also thoughts on Haemophilia gloves and the farruel's set ?
Cassia supremacy
Last edited by oa7x on Sep 16, 2020, 1:35:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info