[3.14] Bleedsplosion Bow Gladiator | League Starter | Beginner Friendly | Assailum

"
KentBrockmann wrote:
Im Wondering what will be a good bow now?
max phys and high increased Damage with Bleeding?

they just replaced the old mod with a new one
Heya, thanks for the guide, I was just wondering if any of the new skills would work well with this build? Such as either Petrifying Blood or Corrupting Fever?
Is that 60% to deal 100% more damage with bleeding mod still a thing? cant find it on the trade website.
This build any good this league after the nerfs?
The one bit I understand, why is it that on the PoB for version 3.14, on all version of the tree except the endgame with cluster, why taking the Vitality Extraction notable?

I can't see anything that would justify it's use.
"
Cathmonster wrote:
The one bit I understand, why is it that on the PoB for version 3.14, on all version of the tree except the endgame with cluster, why taking the Vitality Extraction notable?

Just take it out. It's an old bleed mod cluster that was good for us. It's been changed. Use those passive elsewhere. You can check my char. I just hit level 84, seem to be close to max. Just need a better bow and maybe a better ring.
"
Cathmonster wrote:

Sorry, the save only applied to one of the trees, I made the correction.
Guide looks dope!
Bored with vortex, this looks cool, was gonna try last league but ended up with a hh meme build.

Will post back with progress.
New gem "Corupting fever" dont boost our dps?
is the gear still up to date? The league starter gear says it's from Harvest league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info