[3.11] Bleedsplosion Bow Gladiator | League Starter | Beginner Friendly | Assailum

"
mmmariush wrote:
Ps4 player here. Great build so far. Ive just started mapping last night. What do you think about lioness vision that gives pierce? Will chain and fork work with pierce well? I'm still a fairly new player so please go easy on me. Thanks


Pierce should work fine, i've seen a lot of people on poe.ninja going this route. The main thing is you don't want pierce globally, as otherwise you won't get the benefits with puncture + ensaring arrow. Pierce only applying to split arrow is fine.
Hey. This build can do 5 delirium orbs t14+ maps? Without a tons of investments like a 30+ ex
looking for a cluster jewel with Disorienting Wounds and Rend
and using vaal molten shell makes this build 20 times tankier
Has anyone gone to endgame on this build? I see a lot of people saying its squishy, not sure If i should continue or just respec to the typical cyclone meme that is boring but effective..
"
Respeck wrote:
Has anyone gone to endgame on this build? I see a lot of people saying its squishy, not sure If i should continue or just respec to the typical cyclone meme that is boring but effective..
very pricey to take it to the endgame and i deviated from the build a lot but the upside is you will always kill a boss in two to three hits
Has the PoB been updated for 3.12?
"
oa7x wrote:
looking for a cluster jewel with Disorienting Wounds and Rend
and using vaal molten shell makes this build 20 times tankier


This is really true. I also prefer using mirage archer with ensnaring arrow compared to the ballista totem.

Honestly, I feel this build is inferior to the ZiggyD version in attempt to be slightly different.
"
oa7x wrote:
looking for a cluster jewel with Disorienting Wounds and Rend
and using vaal molten shell makes this build 20 times tankier


Molten shell instead of enduring cry?
"
awezombie wrote:
"
oa7x wrote:
looking for a cluster jewel with Disorienting Wounds and Rend
and using vaal molten shell makes this build 20 times tankier


Molten shell instead of enduring cry?
instead of immortal call
"
ProfessorLeon wrote:


Honestly, I feel this build is inferior to the ZiggyD version in attempt to be slightly different.


Yeah after switching to the ziggyd version I have more damage, health and defense :/
Last edited by arzate03 on Oct 1, 2020, 3:02:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info