[3.14] Bleedsplosion Bow Gladiator | League Starter | Beginner Friendly | Assailum

So is this build abandoned by OP?
"
drawmonster wrote:
So is this build abandoned by OP?

Most likely, look at my char. I changed it up quite a bit but took a lot of tips from this guide.
What is the value of my own life when it is taken from others so easily?
Last edited by Noble_Seiken on Oct 14, 2020, 8:57:29 AM
Hi, I am wondering how you can get Frenzy and Endurance charges to achieve the benefits of Outmatch and Outlast?
Should I keep this? I want to use this till the end of the league and I'm not sure if I should keep Projectile Speed. I'll craft % Increased Physical Damage and Attack Speed + Quality if I decide to keep it.

Thanks for suggestions.

Already have % increased Damage with Bleeding on the jewel

But just wondering if these stats would also work/beneficial on the Jewels ?

- Attacks have % chance to cause Bleeding
- % increased Bleeding Duration

I entered in PoB and it did not make difference to the Bleed DPS
Last edited by Valant on Jan 20, 2021, 12:08:55 PM
does the lioneyes fall reach cleaving? when i high light it in game in does not flash like the rest
"
MaddDogg1G wrote:
does the lioneyes fall reach cleaving? when i high light it in game in does not flash like the rest

No, but it is still worth it for the bleed buff.
"
Hi, I am wondering how you can get Frenzy and Endurance charges to achieve the benefits of Outmatch and Outlast?

Bow counts as main hand so we get Frenzy charges. We get Endurance charges through Inexorable, then Outmatched and Outlast is boosting both of the charges. :)
"
Trevifish wrote:
Should I keep this? I want to use this till the end of the league and I'm not sure if I should keep Projectile Speed. I'll craft % Increased Physical Damage and Attack Speed + Quality if I decide to keep it.

Thanks for suggestions.

That bow will last you to endgame no problem.

Getting raw attack speed roll can go to 19% vs 10% crafted. Also the quality for attack speed is lower than the one for accuracy. You can buy remove/add speed and try it but it may get expensive. You would end up with flat phys, bleed, and attack speed as rolls and then mulit on %phys and accuracy + quality.

I would say overall stick with what you have and just multimod

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info