[3.14] Bleedsplosion Bow Gladiator | League Starter | Beginner Friendly | Assailum

How is this build holding up in higher level heists? I'm worried about the defense.
Started with this build and I have to say that it is not as good as expected, especially regarding survivability. However, clear is fast and I was actually able to run phys reflect with the Yugul Pantheon.

Anyone got some advice to increase defenses? The only thing I am missing from the guide is a cwdt+ic setup.
Last edited by Huansdreck on Sep 23, 2020, 2:12:27 PM
"
Pimol wrote:
Hey guys,

im lvl 90 atm hitting t16 maps now. My Question is how i can further improve my defensive layers. While mapping evrything is fine i have all buffs and defs i would ask for but when im facing a boss i dont have most of the buffs like phasing endurance charges etc. Any Tipps on how to proceed??

Start by removing your +1 Pierce implicit quiver. Your ensnaring arrow setup doesn't work with global pierce because the arrow shoots through bosses and doesn't ensnare them.
"
Start by removing your +1 Pierce implicit quiver. Your ensnaring arrow setup doesn't work with global pierce because the arrow shoots through bosses and doesn't ensnare them.

Thanks for the Tipp i didnt know that. You have also other recommandations?
What stance should we be in? Just blood all the time?
"
___Gubbins___ wrote:
What stance should we be in? Just blood all the time?

3rd asc point - sand for mapping/blood for boss to maintain challenger charges.
question for anyone that make it to t15 t16 and beyond, hows your defence?

I am just at t3 now and feel very squishy (only 2k health with capped res)
clear speed is fast but boss damage is just average.
"
RNE0916 wrote:
question for anyone that make it to t15 t16 and beyond, hows your defence?

I am just at t3 now and feel very squishy (only 2k health with capped res)
clear speed is fast but boss damage is just average.

2k health is very low. Usually when I get to maps, i like to get up to 4k or higher asap.
Guide is looking good, I am going to try this! Hopefully it gets me through all the fun stuff in the league :D
Is the damage and survivability supposed to feel really bad until you invest a large amount of currency? I'm trying to reroll my bow but I feel like the damage is garbage for low red maps. What are some key items? The guide makes it sound like you can slap on a Lioneye with rares and finish the game.

I've had some really bad luck with currency so far and I feel like I'm stuck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info