[3.14] Bleedsplosion Bow Gladiator | League Starter | Beginner Friendly | Assailum

Also took me a while to find it.
In the league starter PoB the snipe stats are manually edited onto the assailum helmet, which massively boosts the puncture damage.
Seems like it has been edited before PoB Fork supported Snipe in the configuration tab.
This is gonna be my league start this season I think, I wanted to start cyclone but it just doesn't scale fast enough.
Last edited by Ancion on Sep 18, 2020, 11:51:02 AM
Hello, i noticed the league starter pob has the lionseye fall jewel in it. How do i go about the skill tree whilst not having it?
Last edited by UnluckyGoose on Sep 19, 2020, 1:21:49 AM
"
UnluckyGoose wrote:
Hello, i noticed the league starter pob has the lionseye fall jewel in it. How do i go about the skill tree whilst not having it?

i took avatar of the hunt and heavy draw
"
thwartedlion wrote:
"
UnluckyGoose wrote:

i took avatar of the hunt and heavy draw

This is what I've done as well. I guess the jewel will be my first buy once I hit maps.

This is a great build though. Having a blast. I'm in act 9 and destroying everything.
Thanks for the guide! I'm a super noob and very casual player who only play in standard league. I have tried toxic rain pathfinder(lvl90) and tonardo shot champion(lv85), but the TR one was meh and TS one was really weak, I know that's due to my shit gears, but those guides that I followed also claimed to be budget friendly :S

Since the passive tree is reset today thanks to the Heist league, I decided just gave this build a try with my lvl85 duelist, and I didn't even change any gear, and the build was so strong! Even the gems lvl were only around 10! This is the best POE experience I've ever had, it's so powerful and fun to play, it's not tanky by any means but since there's bleeding I don't need to just stand there, so bossing is very easy.

So highly recommended to the fellow noobs, try this one, you'll never regret :D
IGN: TheWeakBreath
checking poe ninja for similar builds, all who already have lioneye fall got "cleaving" (axe passive) taken.
Got my fall like an our ago and noticed that mentioned above passive is out of jewel circle and isnt transforming in to bow node.

Am im missing something?
"
JizaBol wrote:
checking poe ninja for similar builds, all who already have lioneye fall got "cleaving" (axe passive) taken.
Got my fall like an our ago and noticed that mentioned above passive is out of jewel circle and isnt transforming in to bow node.

Am im missing something?

The jewel doesn't reach it but its still a huge bleed dps increase by checking and unchecking in pob the numbers are 174k and 148k
Cassia supremacy
Why have you added so much puncture damage on your helmet in POB?
using the glove haemophilia is good?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info