[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

"
Rootsmann wrote:
Hey fellow exile. I'm about to respec my trickster into the build. I bought most of the gear I just need to grab a few more.

My question: how is the build doing versus chaos damage in heists contracts and grand heists?

To be fair I have no idea about the amount of chaos damage Heist mobs throw at us because I've been playing CI.

The hybrid nature of this build combined to the suffix starvation leaves us with poor chaos res on 4k hp.
While in maps we'll blow up everything before they can do everything, heist is a bit different with green ground effects (maybe it's not chaos damage?) and mobs spawning close to us.

If the survivability in heist is poor I'll make another char for the task. But I would be very happy to have a feedback on that specific point from you all!

Cheers

I sat at around 10% chaos res. Get Antivenom small jewel and chaos res on 1-2 items and you're good to go.
"

I sat at around 10% chaos res. Get Antivenom small jewel and chaos res on 1-2 items and you're good to go.

Yes with 10% chaos res I'm confident you have no problem. I think I won't reach this value for the first few days since as we all know the build is starved of suffix (dext/strength/ele res/chaos res) and I want to transition fast (I'm excited to switch honestly I can't wait) but I'll quickly get there.

That is before trhowing out awakener orbs at helmets and amulets of course. Then it will be hard again to cap those res :D

I'm still looking for feedback for heist runs with lower chaos res, just to have a rounded view!
How do you sustain the damage taken from rings ? currently only level 77 but i cant leech enough. What are the key skills to take ?
im having 81max lig res, both life and es leech and 4,2k life with almost 3k es (the bigger the life/es pool the more you can leech) although its still not enough for ES to sustain itself but considering mobs die fast its bearable to sustain it
tbh im stuck now at improving my dps further because there is lack of good items on the market, getting triple multi jewel+life is pretty much impossible, same goes for +3+2 staff
in short if you hit hard, you hit less times = it drains your es/life less

edit
changed my staff for eclipse (100%global crit chance) +3lig levels, 20% lig as extra chaos dmg, 10%double dmg and some % lig dmg
my dmg went up and my max res went down by 5 but i dont really feel diffrence in survival but dps went up
Last edited by edzioexile on Oct 4, 2020, 5:05:36 AM
hey whats your thought on the new unique helmet Crest of Desire
Fluted Bascinet . is moving from the 6 link for HoT to the helm a bad choice?
budget option at best
My Herald of Thunder won't crit, therefore i don't get any Power Chargers. Other spells crit. Why is that?
herald has no base crit, you have to get it through ascendancy, jewels, crit support

crit for spells and modifiers for spells wont work with herald of thunder as well
"
My Herald of Thunder won't crit, therefore i don't get any Power Chargers. Other spells crit. Why is that?

Easiest way to add crit to HoT is through the Self-Fulfilling prophecy on Herald medium cluster jewel.
I just did the lab and now i get power charges on non crit :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info