[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

This build is so tempting to try out!

I wanted to try during Harvest, but it really was so costly. So one thing that I don't understand is how Badge of the Brotherhood works. I looked at the POB and as far as I can tell, there isn't a way to generate Frenzy. So if you have Badge equipped and you have say 3 power charges, will you automatically get 3 frenzy or how does it work?

Thanks for any replies!
"
Pracis wrote:
This build is so tempting to try out!

I wanted to try during Harvest, but it really was so costly. So one thing that I don't understand is how Badge of the Brotherhood works. I looked at the POB and as far as I can tell, there isn't a way to generate Frenzy. So if you have Badge equipped and you have say 3 power charges, will you automatically get 3 frenzy or how does it work?

Thanks for any replies!

I’m not quite sure what is going on with the PoB. HoT does not benefit from the spell crit on the chest. You should go for explosions + Frenzy charge on hit, which will be generating the charges for you.
"
Because Herald of Thunder's lightning bolts is secondary damage and not spell damage it is not directly affected by items, support gems, or passive skills which specifically modify spells. However, such spell modifiers will affect Herald of Thunder's added on-hit damage if the skill that damage is added to is a spell.

if you try let's say adding passive to critical multiplier for spells in game you will see it doesn't change

so its not pob, its just how it works.
Last edited by edzioexile on Sep 29, 2020, 6:24:39 PM
Hello everyone.

The pastebin dosn't work, I can't saw the skill three.

Can you help me ?

"
Liwaine wrote:
Hello everyone.

The pastebin dosn't work, I can't saw the skill three.

Can you help me ?

You will need PoB Community fork to get it to work: https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
this build can farm t13+ map with 4 delirium orbs without hh?
"
Agroveuin wrote:
this build can farm t13+ map with 4 delirium orbs without hh?

Yes. I've been struggling on t16's with 4-5 orbs though but below that was fine.
Hi, I am enjoying the build thus far but I have survivability issues on higher tier red maps (mostly during boss fights). I am currently following a hybrid of Selenba00's tree and Memoria's POB version, 3k HP and 2k ES. I have a few questions

1) Was wondering if getting glancing blows via Thread of Hope would improve my survivability since the latest POB seemed to have dropped it. If no, what other ways to improve survivability.

2)Is it better to run inspiration & increased crit strikes as opposed to power charge on crit with added lightning for my build?

3)Is my chaos resist screwing me up? (-60 atm)

4)Should I get some added fire damage to spells to utilize the ignite effect of Cinderswallow Urn?

Thanks!
your resistances arent caped (even basic ones fire/cold/lig!!!) so you probably cant even keep your es at all so its 3k ehp for most of the time

id rather use atziri flask rather than cinderswallow until you get something better

the wise oak would be good for you as well along with atziri they would grant you good dmg and resistances that you lack.

Hey fellow exile. I'm about to respec my trickster into the build. I bought most of the gear I just need to grab a few more.

My question: how is the build doing versus chaos damage in heists contracts and grand heists?

To be fair I have no idea about the amount of chaos damage Heist mobs throw at us because I've been playing CI.

The hybrid nature of this build combined to the suffix starvation leaves us with poor chaos res on 4k hp.
While in maps we'll blow up everything before they can do everything, heist is a bit different with green ground effects (maybe it's not chaos damage?) and mobs spawning close to us.

If the survivability in heist is poor I'll make another char for the task. But I would be very happy to have a feedback on that specific point from you all!

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info