[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

"
Sinthoras149 wrote:
I just build a HoT Autobomber.
Honestly, it feels really good, but not THAT good... ofc I have to get more life and stuff, but also damage wise...
Could someone please take a look at my profile. Maybe I messed something up/maybe I'm missing something crucial? I don't know...
Thanks in advance!

You need a better weapon.
You should do this before using an explody chest. There's a few different guides ive been following for this build and all of them say not to switch to an explody chest before you get a better weapon because itll make things feel clunky and weird without a good weapon.
According to my POB, a good rolled rare staff like some of these guys are linking will double your damage over an agnerod.

Im at about the same spot you are an kinda agree. Feels good during the maps but T14+ bosses are still pretty iffy. So ive been working hard on my staff.

I got to this spot pretty easily.
delete
Last edited by HannahJacob2015 on Jul 24, 2020, 12:36:18 PM
looking for upgrade advice please

need to finish crafting this

and which one of these would be best to roll and how would you craft it

Last edited by HannahJacob2015 on Jul 24, 2020, 12:37:16 PM
Hey guys i was just wondering in delirium because of the acces of crazy items if you min max this thing can do with Headhunter fully juiced fractured T19 maps?

planning to switch with this as i have the money to make the items but not sure cause i didn t find any clip of doing that. thx
thx
i bought everything from you budget list, the 2 6-links and the glorious vanity. i am at 81% lightning res and i only use 1 ring but there is NO CHANCE IN HELL i can sustain, i just explode once i kill bigger mobpacks, i have no idea how to mitigate that damage, so what am i missing here?
Sharing my current setup for the "budget" guys. The 4 rares are self crafted with seeds. Ive built this so far keeping in mind Ill likely not be able to afford the badge, possibly the HoT mana reserve enchant, or a HH so I used that for other stuff. A good staff will double my damage and put me exactly where I want to be imo.
Some t15+ bosses with certain mods arent fun, but overall I am very happy with where the build is at for mapping. Working hard to get my staff and explody chest crafted.

With the thread i have
Glancing blows + Runebinder. Tireless, steelwood stance, sanctity optional.

Corrupted blood efficient training was reasonably priced and solved all str issues with agner and freed up some slots on my items to make the rest easier.

Tree with cluster jewels
https://pastebin.com/QYCtbsm9

Last edited by FoggyNights on Jul 24, 2020, 8:49:32 PM
Hey guys, quite new to PoE and I'm loving this build so far. Any advice on how to craft a good staff? I already have the base but I'm honestly kind of lost on where to go from there. Crafting is a little intimidating. Any good resources online? Or even a step-by-step guide here would be awesome.
"
fluxNflOw wrote:
Hey guys, quite new to PoE and I'm loving this build so far. Any advice on how to craft a good staff? I already have the base but I'm honestly kind of lost on where to go from there. Crafting is a little intimidating. Any good resources online? Or even a step-by-step guide here would be awesome.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hspy3x/glyph_spire_zeus_favorite_weapon/

Supposed best staff for HoT with step by step guide. If not the best, what would the most ideal staff be?
So the add lightning damage to spell doesnt do any extra damage for herald of thunder right ? I imported 2 diff staff into PoB ( 1 with add light to spell and 1 without ) and the damage still stay the same.
"
i bought everything from you budget list, the 2 6-links and the glorious vanity. i am at 81% lightning res and i only use 1 ring but there is NO CHANCE IN HELL i can sustain, i just explode once i kill bigger mobpacks, i have no idea how to mitigate that damage, so what am i missing here?

Get doryanis lesson, storm drinker and energy leech gem, that was enough for me with budget items and 2 rings. The cluster jewels helps a lot when it comes to dmg and survivability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info