[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

Goddamn, did sirus 7 on this char and got zapped like a little bitch. Can't do the last phase, basically get one shotted from sirus beam. What do you guys do for survivability. I have rumis and glancing blows. Is it just a matter of me upping my chaos resistance?
"
leethal wrote:
Goddamn, did sirus 7 on this char and got zapped like a little bitch. Can't do the last phase, basically get one shotted from sirus beam. What do you guys do for survivability. I have rumis and glancing blows. Is it just a matter of me upping my chaos resistance?

Chaos res will help but you won't tank a die beam no matter what you do, that and the meteor strike will basically oneshot you. You can get away with getting grazed by most of the others. Watch out for ground degen. Watch where Sirus goes and follow him, he always faces direction he teleports just don't let him off your screen and it's ok.

Edit:: there is plenty of gear switches you could make to make it way easier but at that point you may as well just switch to a bossing focused character to do the fight
Last edited by Shankhook on Jul 22, 2020, 12:35:13 PM
Let the staff crafting begin!
I have several remove/add light stored but I dont have an aug light yet lol.

"
Shankhook wrote:
"
leethal wrote:

Chaos res will help but you won't tank a die beam no matter what you do, that and the meteor strike will basically oneshot you. You can get away with getting grazed by most of the others. Watch out for ground degen. Watch where Sirus goes and follow him, he always faces direction he teleports just don't let him off your screen and it's ok.

Edit:: there is plenty of gear switches you could make to make it way easier but at that point you may as well just switch to a bossing focused character to do the fight

Oh yeah? What great switches do you suggest i make?
Get ailment immune. Get temple life chest, craft ailment avoid. Shaper boots, roll ailment avoid. Helmet, craft ailment avoid. Small dodge cluster jewel, roll ailment avoid.

Get corrupting blood immunity, keep corrupting 1 stat jewels till you hit it, it's about 1 in 60
"
nicholaiilam wrote:

I also finish my +2 budget ammy today.

what process did you use for the amulet craft ?
I just finished this build and have to say that its expensive but totally worth it. Ive allways loved autombomber and then ggg gives us this <3 movement speed with full stacks is just wheeeeeeeee

Missing bottled faith tho but going to buy it today aswell. Dont think I see any difference tho since dps is so insane anyways :D
"
Souldrainer8 wrote:
"
nicholaiilam wrote:

I also finish my +2 budget ammy today.

what process did you use for the amulet craft ?
\

hmm i awake the +int and dmg power charge
then block all the suffix with non light and cannot roll atk mod
aug light remove/add till get +1 light.
then keep prefix reforge until i get something can remove. I hit t1 crit multi for first time. But no t1 light dmg. So reforge again.
craft light resist,aug light for t1. if not t1, repeat reforge keep prefix
once hit t1 light% dmg. u can go for crit aug. remove add for t1 crit multi.

last suffix i still open, thinking to add spider.. cause crafting another belt to replace current.
Last edited by nicholaiilam on Jul 23, 2020, 12:17:35 PM
thank you
I just build a HoT Autobomber.
Honestly, it feels really good, but not THAT good... ofc I have to get more life and stuff, but also damage wise...
Could someone please take a look at my profile. Maybe I messed something up/maybe I'm missing something crucial? I don't know...
Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info