[3.11] New Improved 15M+ dps Flicker! 4Ex Budget Starter✔️ Very Fast Mapper/Boss Killer ✔️ Tanky AF✔️

can you explain how to not kill self with oni and this build ? i was make it at std bud degen its to high to stay alive in map
Edit 5 k life 120 life per sec regen so how to survive ?
You should definitely delate form title tanky at man
Last edited by Shecutor on Jul 1, 2020, 12:20:06 PM
Look very promising! Just bought all needed item, now waiting for your update about close combat...
"
chickyd3v wrote:
Look very promising! Just bought all needed item, now waiting for your update about close combat...

Just changed it! my PoB didnt have the option for it, but i edited Oni to have the stats on there.
"
hohenheim24 wrote:
"
chickyd3v wrote:

Just changed it! my PoB didnt have the option for it, but i edited Oni to have the stats on there.

if you use pob community, you will see the option.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
I dont understand more.... Your profile is different of the POB
For people who have frenzy maintain problems, one solution is to not use phase run as it consumes all your frenzy charges when you use it. You will still run pretty fast and get high damage with max frenzy charges w/o phase run.
Also when buying gears/jewels remember to have like about 30-40+ strength on your gears because lvl 20 red gems like immortal call requires 155 strength, just keep that in mind. If you cannot find any gear, you can either allocate Beef on your amulet, or spend one passive point to get it in the skill tree, you can unallocate one 5% max life node for that.
How did you end up getting enouhg INT to wear your Loreweave?
Last edited by Zeoko on Jul 1, 2020, 6:35:06 PM
"
Also when buying gears/jewels remember to have like about 30-40+ strength on your gears because lvl 20 red gems like immortal call requires 155 strength, just keep that in mind. If you cannot find any gear, you can either allocate Beef on your amulet, or spend one passive point to get it in the skill tree, you can unallocate one 5% max life node for that.

Yupper! Also skills don't have to be max level if ur having issues gearing stats!
"
For people who have frenzy maintain problems, one solution is to not use phase run as it consumes all your frenzy charges when you use it. You will still run pretty fast and get high damage with max frenzy charges w/o phase run.

I've added frenzy for the people having issues on bosses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info