[3.11] New Improved 15M+ dps Flicker! 4Ex Budget Starter✔️ Very Fast Mapper/Boss Killer ✔️ Tanky AF✔️

"
just4omp wrote:
Could you please explain, how to generate frenzy charges at the beginning about lvl 80? When i try to kill any boss a 80% have only 1-2 frenzy charge, which i took from bottom of skill tree (+1 minimum frenzy charge).

There are multiple frenzy charge on hit nodes from acendancy, the tree, and flicker already has it on hit. Make sure ur frenzy is 20/20
"
hohenheim24 wrote:
"
KakalakBok wrote:
uh,
1. how do we get blind?
2. what about to use close combat instead of damage on full life. it gives more dps and you wont worry about full life.
3. why did you respec vaal pact?

Blind is from sand stance. Close combat doesn't work on PoB so there's no way to calculate the damage. Vaal pact was removed for lots of life regen. There's a balance of 1k life on hit and like 500 life per second. It's a lot safer to do it that way.

For close combat, if you go to configuration, under For Effective DPS, there is a Melee distance to enemy, put it as 1 or something and it will calculate close combat dps correctly
"
hohenheim24 wrote:
"
KakalakBok wrote:
uh,
1. how do we get blind?
2. what about to use close combat instead of damage on full life. it gives more dps and you wont worry about full life.

Blind is from sand stance. Close combat doesn't work on PoB so there's no way to calculate the damage. Vaal pact was removed for lots of life regen. There's a balance of 1k life on hit and like 500 life per second. It's a lot safer to do it that way.

it shows like 130 regen per second. what do you mean by "500"? and also you dont have offering to the serpent, so you are always at the risk of not being full life which means close combat is the better choice I think.
Hello and thank you for a really awesome build.
I'm enjoying it alot so far but I hate to ask since so many have allready done so. :)

https://pastebin.com/0YPX0D4J

I'm more or less pure copied on you at this moment, the maingems are 20/20 etc etc.
But I cannot sustain frenzycharges when playing with Phase Run pushed down all the time (as you described).
Could you please take a moment and point me in the right direction on what I'm doing wrong?
Last edited by Hildale on Jun 30, 2020, 7:50:45 PM
Edit:

My old PoB was broken, didn't include my second ring.
"
"
hohenheim24 wrote:
"
KakalakBok wrote:
uh,
1. how do we get blind?

For close combat, if you go to configuration, under For Effective DPS, there is a Melee distance to enemy, put it as 1 or something and it will calculate close combat dps correctly

OH alright, I'll check it out tonight
"
KakalakBok wrote:
"
hohenheim24 wrote:
"
KakalakBok wrote:
uh,
1. how do we get blind?

it shows like 130 regen per second. what do you mean by "500"? and also you dont have offering to the serpent, so you are always at the risk of not being full life which means close combat is the better choice I think.

Enduring cry gives a shit ton. It's over 550
"
Hildale wrote:
Hello and thank you for a really awesome build.
I'm enjoying it alot so far but I hate to ask since so many have allready done so. :)

I'm more or less pure copied on you at this moment, the maingems are 20/20 etc etc.
But I cannot sustain frenzycharges when playing with Phase Run pushed down all the time (as you described).
Could you please take a moment and point me in the right direction on what I'm doing wrong?

I'll check it out tonight when I get to a comp
"
hohenheim24 wrote:

Enduring cry gives a shit ton. It's over 550

but it is not that reliable I guess. it has 6 seconds cooldown and the duration for 20/20 gem is 2.4 seconds.
Last edited by KakalakBok on Jun 30, 2020, 10:21:43 PM
Hey just wanted to say thanks. Been using your build last couple of days and it is great. Enjoying it a lot!
Last edited by Nokturnis on Jun 30, 2020, 10:49:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info