[3.11] New Improved 15M+ dps Flicker! 4Ex Budget Starter✔️ Very Fast Mapper/Boss Killer ✔️ Tanky AF✔️

"

For close combat, if you go to configuration, under For Effective DPS, there is a Melee distance to enemy, put it as 1 or something and it will calculate close combat dps correctly

I'm not seeing that option in PoB :(
"
Hildale wrote:
Hello and thank you for a really awesome build.
I'm enjoying it alot so far but I hate to ask since so many have allready done so. :)

https://pastebin.com/0YPX0D4J

I'm more or less pure copied on you at this moment, the maingems are 20/20 etc etc.
But I cannot sustain frenzycharges when playing with Phase Run pushed down all the time (as you described).
Could you please take a moment and point me in the right direction on what I'm doing wrong?

See the new changes to the build. Having a larger mana pool helps as well as the lower CD on flickerstrike
"
KakalakBok wrote:

it shows like 130 regen per second. what do you mean by "500"? and also you dont have offering to the serpent, so you are always at the risk of not being full life which means close combat is the better choice I think.

You're talking about net. That is after her embrace is burning you
"
Hey just wanted to say thanks. Been using your build last couple of days and it is great. Enjoying it a lot!

Glad you like!
"
hohenheim24 wrote:
"

For close combat, if you go to configuration, under For Effective DPS, there is a Melee distance to enemy, put it as 1 or something and it will calculate close combat dps correctly

I'm not seeing that option in PoB :(

"
hohenheim24 wrote:
"
Hildale wrote:
Hello and thank you for a really awesome build.
I'm enjoying it alot so far but I hate to ask since so many have allready done so. :)

https://pastebin.com/0YPX0D4J

I'm more or less pure copied on you at this moment, the maingems are 20/20 etc etc.
But I cannot sustain frenzycharges when playing with Phase Run pushed down all the time (as you described).
Could you please take a moment and point me in the right direction on what I'm doing wrong?

See the new changes to the build. Having a larger mana pool helps as well as the lower CD on flickerstrike

Nice.
I did the changes, and it feels much tankier now with the F&S + Enduring update, unfortunaly the frenzyproblem remains :/
I'm thinking, minimum charges craft on ring?
https://pastebin.com/evzHbYKU
Last edited by Hildale on Jul 1, 2020, 3:39:32 AM
Is the precision skill gem suppose to be level 1 in the build or is that a mistake?
"
Is the precision skill gem suppose to be level 1 in the build or is that a mistake?

I'm guessing level Precision so that you get hitcapped (100%)
But don't overdo it as more levels = more mana reserved, and we really do want that extra mana. I'd say maximum level 5, then you have to look elsewhere for accuracy.
Wouldn't ambidexterity be a better anoint?
"
Supmay wrote:
Wouldn't ambidexterity be a better anoint?

For singletarget no, for mapping yes.
I'm losing ~1% (8% total) with ambidex vs panopticon but on the other hand, I'm not using totems when running to boss.
Map isn't a problem though, the boss is the achiles heel.
Last edited by Hildale on Jul 1, 2020, 11:35:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info