[3.11] New Improved 15M+ dps Flicker! 4Ex Budget Starter✔️ Very Fast Mapper/Boss Killer ✔️ Tanky AF✔️

Hmmm, I don't know man. How is 5k Life "Tanky AF" exactly? Sure you've got Evade/Dodge, but I feel like you're going to be dying a lot simply due to the sheer volume of incoming attacks.

I've always wanted to try Flicker Strike but it always felt super janky to play.
~ Seph
Last edited by sephrinx on Jun 30, 2020, 1:55:13 AM
i started the build and now i am lvl 71 it's nice but i cannt active all auras cuz no mana also there is alot of bad explaining
"
_Kalec_ wrote:
Hi, I've started this build and just got to maps then started using flicker. However, it seems like I'm having mana issues and the mana leech node below the duelist area isn't enough. I'm still level 69 though, will the mana issue be non-existent once I progress further or is there something that I need to do?

Get the node Essence Sap if you're having issues with mana. that will get more mana on hit, but you will still be restricted to the 100 unreserved
"
SaAkToOoN wrote:
i started the build and now i am lvl 71 it's nice but i cannt active all auras cuz no mana also there is alot of bad explaining

Vaal clarity is just for the Vaal ability
"
MrNc1 wrote:
Hi, Love the build but im having a hard time with bosses, i cant even finish the last lab. here's my equipment

Hey dude, try Elemental Damage with Attack Support instead of Melee Splash :)
Also change flask to cinderswallow instead of quicksilver :D
Last edited by Braakje on Jun 30, 2020, 10:22:31 AM
"
Bereaver wrote:
I just can't seem to maintain frenzy charges. Every time it goes down to 1 my character's flicker just stops.

https://pastebin.com/AWJeGyv9

It's 40% chance to gain a frenzy charge on hit right? Am I missing something?

edit- I'm only having this trouble on bosses.

Your issue is mana not frenzy charges.
what should i pick on pantheon
"
sephrinx wrote:
Hmmm, I don't know man. How is 5k Life "Tanky AF" exactly? Sure you've got Evade/Dodge, but I feel like you're going to be dying a lot simply due to the sheer volume of incoming attacks.

I've always wanted to try Flicker Strike but it always felt super janky to play.

Check out the updates I made today! Should fit under the tanky AF category better :D
BIG updates today! check them out :D
"
hohenheim24 wrote:
BIG updates today! check them out :D

when ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info