[3.11] New Improved 15M+ dps Flicker! 4Ex Budget Starter✔️ Very Fast Mapper/Boss Killer ✔️ Tanky AF✔️

"
deadgirls wrote:
Hey hohenheim, I'm having a great time with the build so far and it's evaporating red maps on a pretty small budget already. The few times I've died since i started red maps, though, were all to super high bleed stacks out-damaging my leech/karui blood flask and killing me. Is there bleed immunity i somehow missed somewhere in the build, or how have you been dealing with this?

Use the bleed minor pantheon. Also as soon as you notice ur bleeding stop moving of course :p glad you're enjoying!
Last edited by hohenheim24 on Jun 29, 2020, 7:53:35 PM
when that video will be ready @_@ so exited i will finish leveling the cracter to lvl 68 in 1 hour and waiting for the video
Hi, Love the build but im having a hard time with bosses, i cant even finish the last lab. here's my equipment

"
MrNc1 wrote:
Hi, Love the build but im having a hard time with bosses, i cant even finish the last lab. here's my equipment

what about maps ? which T did u get to
"
SaAkToOoN wrote:
"
MrNc1 wrote:

what about maps ? which T did u get to

I'm doing the T10-T12 maps
@_@
Last edited by SaAkToOoN on Jun 29, 2020, 9:18:07 PM
Hi, I've started this build and just got to maps then started using flicker. However, it seems like I'm having mana issues and the mana leech node below the duelist area isn't enough. I'm still level 69 though, will the mana issue be non-existent once I progress further or is there something that I need to do?
"
_Kalec_ wrote:
Hi, I've started this build and just got to maps then started using flicker. However, it seems like I'm having mana issues and the mana leech node below the duelist area isn't enough. I'm still level 69 though, will the mana issue be non-existent once I progress further or is there something that I need to do?

If low mana, you want to Whirling Blades into a pack so you can start mana leeching. Slam all damage flasks. Hold down both flicker and phase run to kill. If you are killing something tanky use protector and Vaal warchief.
I just can't seem to maintain frenzy charges. Every time it goes down to 1 my character's flicker just stops.

https://pastebin.com/AWJeGyv9

It's 40% chance to gain a frenzy charge on hit right? Am I missing something?

edit- I'm only having this trouble on bosses.
Last edited by Bereaver on Jun 29, 2020, 10:59:57 PM
Not necessarily anything wrong with it, but your PoB doesn't have the boss set to Shaper/Sirus, which I think with current DPS calculations and presentation on the forum is a bit misleading, IMO. It does drop the build from 10M to 5M, which is pretty significant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info