[3.11] New Improved 15M+ dps Flicker! 4Ex Budget Starter✔️ Very Fast Mapper/Boss Killer ✔️ Tanky AF✔️

"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, is there any need for physical conversion into elemental? I've seen some build with Oni-Goroshi going for full conversion. Thank you.

No. scaling physical double dips in damage because oni adds, "more" fire damage at 125%.
"
McThyzer wrote:
If I change your Oni-Goroshi with mine in Path of Building I have like 5,4m DPS less.

Is there a way to get a better Oni-Goroshi or how does your Oni-Goroshi have those additional Effects?

The additional effects on the oni in PoB are to account for things like Close Combat and a Warcry node that PoB doesn't calculate correctly. You can add them in PoB by using the edit button and typing them out.
Last edited by hohenheim24 on Jul 2, 2020, 9:16:04 PM
"
Felhasználó wrote:
Hi, I havent gotten to maps yet still using frost blades, but my friend just mentioned Farrel's Fur unique chest. Have You thought about using it?(ignore the question if its dumb af im still new)

Yeah, Farrel's would be a nice upgrade(4-5ex), but i'm going for budget starters.
Changed flasks, made build 1ex cheaper!
"
hohenheim24 wrote:

Can you advise how to progress the passive tree (which direction should we go first)?

Also waiting for build video :D
"
chickyd3v wrote:
"
hohenheim24 wrote:

Can you advise how to progress the passive tree (which direction should we go first)?

Also waiting for build video :D

get swoard damage nodes on right bottom then get all of the leech nodes in the picture under the leveling section
Spoiler
"
hohenheim24 wrote:
"
LawbringerX wrote:
OK, so I've given this build my fairest shot.

It doesn't work as it stands because it can't generate enough frenzy charges while fighting bosses 1v1, and OP even noted that, by adding Frenzy and removing Whirling Blades.

That is a horrible crutch, and this is exactly why Oro's and Terminus Est are used instead of Oni-Goroshi.

But there's hope; it's just expensive: You need to buy a chestpiece with a Redeemer mod on it that states "10% change to gain Frenzy Charge on Hit" .... even a shitty chestpiece with this mod on it is worth about 2 to 3 exalts. That said, it makes your frenzy generation much more even.

That brings you to like 50% chance to generate a frenzy charge per swing, and you swing 3 times with multistrike, so your chances are solid you gain what you need.

That said.........................

The build's damage is nowhere near what his POB stats are, he has basically everything checked (as another user in the comments points out). You set it all properly and remove some of his ridiculous gear/potions, and he's doing about 1 million like everyone else.

As for questions, Idk why he goes elemental damage with attacks while using an Oni and zero other elemental supports, it would be far better to run ruthless instead. Perhaps close combat instead.

Either way, it was a cool idea, but this is going to be a heavy, heavy investment just to make oni work. Assuming you change out of oni (say for oro's), you need to redo your ascendencies too so that you can be ailment immune again.

"
hohenheim24 wrote:

The simple answer is: you're doing it wrong... You need to frenzy bosses get max frenzy then phase run (it will have over a 10 sec duration), hold flicker and endurance cry until frenzy gets low, then frenzy for like a sec, alternate until phase run runs out and re apply. The build does enough damage to kill most bosses in one cycle. Don't blame the build if you don't know how to maintain and cycle buffs.

I thought phase run turned into secondary buff that last 0.2s base duration once we attack?

I always phase run every 2 sec, am I doing it wrong?
"
Lowprofiled wrote:

I thought phase run turned into secondary buff that last 0.2s base duration once we attack?

I always phase run every 2 sec, am I doing it wrong?

You can use however you want, when mapping you can pretty much phase run whenever. When bossing you either need to alternate buffing and attacking, or you can try and time it between your multistrikes (so you suck up some of the frenzy charges but you attack more to generate more).
Last edited by hohenheim24 on Jul 3, 2020, 12:18:38 PM
ayo how the hell do you have mana for all 4 buffs doe?
"
Felhasználó wrote:
ayo how the hell do you have mana for all 4 buffs doe?

what
precision is level 1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info