[3.11] New Improved 15M+ dps Flicker! 4Ex Budget Starter✔️ Very Fast Mapper/Boss Killer ✔️ Tanky AF✔️

25%+35%+25%+22 mana ( precision ) = i have 93 mana, flicker strike mana cost 57, it's not very comfortable for clear map and kill bosses

and

how i can up my dps to 10m? check my profile pls what can i improve in character
because i don't have enough damage for kill t16 sirus guard
Last edited by ChikirayWantTatarOchka on Jul 4, 2020, 3:25:10 AM
"
25%+35%+25%+22 mana ( precision ) = i have 93 mana, flicker strike mana cost 57, it's not very comfortable for clear map and kill bosses

and

how i can up my dps to 10m? check my profile pls what can i improve in character
because i don't have enough damage for kill t16 sirus guard

You want either a praxis ring or the mod "non-channeling skills have -8 mana cost" with this build other wise it feels abit cluncky due to the mana problems even with the mana leech node spirit void and about 90+ mana it can feel clunky when mapping sometimes i have noticed.

The mana problem feels like a problem with this build atm until you can have that mod hopefully the creator can give us some tips on how to improve the mana problems even without the ring, there are some mana nodes to try out like druid rite, revelry, soul siphon to use along with spirit void that might be worth until you get a ring with the mod or create one yourself.

The POB also is using the 3.10 shaper gloves version for some reason which have "+2 Mana per 4 Strength" while the correct one for harvest is "+1 mana per 4 strenght.

Also use Phase run manually for smoother mapping experince(not on left click).
Last edited by Merindana on Jul 4, 2020, 3:55:55 AM
https://pastebin.com/rwTMSxjG

look my build my items my gems i have too much close to your items but im stil slow, i think here is something wrong.
i cant one hit mobs at tier 3 map man ...
Im having succes with the build, could make it so i dont need purity of elements, and i can sustain mana with level 18 precision so far. What gems do You recommend to link with any of the buffs if i remove purity of elements. I was thinking about enlighten, then adding some juicy aura somewhere else, but i really dont know. Have You thought about switching to Malakai's Mark? Could be useful for tankiness at the cost of some damage.
Im having succes with the build, could make it so i dont need purity of elements, and i can sustain mana with level 18 precision so far.

I was thinking about removing purity of elements,getting maybe war banner instead?

Have You thought about switching to Malakai's Mark? Could be useful for tankiness at the cost of some damage.

Hey,

I decided to try the build today. Bought almost everything required yet I noticed my dps was at 2 million(level 77). So I decided to simply put the points in POB up till your POB to compare gems and everything. I literally copied also most of your items besides the sword and noticed that the DPS stops a t 3.7 million. Afterwards I saw that your sword has some 2 extra lines of text which make the DPS jump a couple of million ( since my Oni-Goroshi does not have that written). Yet still after copying your item and putting it into my weapon slot, DPS around 6 million (no boss modifier selected in config). What is the catch here since I can't figure it out?!

Thanks in advance :D
"
DinTrebuci wrote:
Hey,

I decided to try the build today. Bought almost everything required yet I noticed my dps was at 2 million(level 77). So I decided to simply put the points in POB up till your POB to compare gems and everything. I literally copied also most of your items besides the sword and noticed that the DPS stops a t 3.7 million. Afterwards I saw that your sword has some 2 extra lines of text which make the DPS jump a couple of million ( since my Oni-Goroshi does not have that written). Yet still after copying your item and putting it into my weapon slot, DPS around 6 million (no boss modifier selected in config). What is the catch here since I can't figure it out?!

Thanks in advance :D

make sure u have her embrace on in config
"
Felhasználó wrote:
Im having succes with the build, could make it so i dont need purity of elements, and i can sustain mana with level 18 precision so far.

I was thinking about removing purity of elements,getting maybe war banner instead?

Have You thought about switching to Malakai's Mark? Could be useful for tankiness at the cost of some damage.

swapping out gloves would lose evade chance hit chance unreserved mana phys damage reduction and like 12% damage
Video up!
Yeah after the video, the dps is nowhere near the 10M as seen in the POB. Last league I got frenzy build up to around 10ish million dps and the boss melts way faster than this. Its a good clearing build but the inconsistent of the damage without flask and frenzy stack makes it not the end game build that many are hoping for. Nonetheless, decent build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info